Media Israel and Rogan advice for the young man

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

7A7e22V.gif

Wear a condom even if she says she is on the pill.

Israel thought with his penis when he decided to pick Yoel.

girls who tease the fuck out of you and prance around like sluts but get mad at men when they want to have sex with them clearly have zero understanding of testosterone and anything else to do with the opposite gender. they pull you in that direction constantly and then when you expect it they name call and make every negative assumption possible.

i think there should be more cases against manipulative victim playing cunts.

obviously projecting here. I was called an abusive person because i was jokingly punching a bed once. I dated a few girls who play this game too. I'm a non threatening kind person. i have a healthy sexual appetite. I don't expect anything until someone spends days and weeks creating those expectations through their actions and words..

girls need to be taught in school how to interact with men. same the other way around but its a fact. everyone likes to make it seem like its men its always men women are always vulnerable. I respect women equally if i have to treat them like a baby who is unable to communicate and assumes the worst from the littlest of things those people are immature and not worth my time.

girls who tease the fuck out of you and prance around like sluts but get mad at men when they want to have sex with them clearly have zero understanding of testosterone and anything else to do with the opposite gender. they pull you in that direction constantly and then when you expect it they name call and make every negative assumption possible.

obviously projecting here. I was called an abusive person because i was jokingly punching a bed once. I dated a few girls who play this game too. I'm a non threatening kind person. i have a healthy sexual appetite. I don't expect anything until someone spends days and weeks creating those expectations through their actions and words..

girls need to be taught in school how to interact with men. same the other way around but its a fact. everyone likes to make it seem like its men its always men women are always vulnerable. I respect women equally if i have to treat them like a baby who is unable to communicate and assumes the worst from the littlest of things those people are immature and not worth my time.

I had to login just to like this comment. Preach brother.

DO: fall in love with your money
DO: play around with your women
DB2CB648-DFB7-4993-867F-67D02A3A2A10_1_105_c.jpeg

DON'T: Fall in love with your women
DON'T: Play around with your money
images-1.jpg

girls who tease the fuck out of you and prance around like sluts but get mad at men when they want to have sex with them clearly have zero understanding of testosterone and anything else to do with the opposite gender.

You clearly have zero understanding of oestrogen and anything else to do with the opposite gender

<Oku02>

I had to login just to like this comment. Preach brother.

upload_2019-11-15_8-42-28.png

Keep those cockteases awake.

She may say no at 11pm.
It happens.

Just keep things playful. Don’t force it, whatever she is comfortable with. But keep it going so you both stay awake.

By 3am, having almost fallen asleep several times but not actually getting to sleep she will reconsider.

By 5am she will do whatever the fuck you want.

Use this info/strategy ethically please.

Back