Media Lets take a closer look at Gazprom Arena (Potentially where Khabib-Tony fight will happen)

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
When there is Concert, Boxing or UFC event it can house 80.000 people..

Another look when football matches take place. It's sealed off at the top making it a large indoors arena.

Last edited:
tony vs khabib in this arena
giphy.gif

His manager did not really say that the fight will be in Russia. Dana wants it in Vegas or New York.

His manager did not really say that the fight will be in Russia. Dana wants it in Vegas or New York.

He said 50/50 and seems like they have the leverage in the negotiations I think they could host this one nor do I think the UFC would mind

Vegas is doubtful. Khabib and Vegas don't mix. I wouldn't step back in that city if they fined me 500k. Khabib is being nice about it. He wants an apology or most of the money returned. I would demand an apology and at least 400k back otherwise I would never fight there either.

Wherever it is, March 7th would be much better than April 11th. No reason it shouldn't happen in February really. Every month put off is just asking for one of them to get hurt.

Back