"everyone knows that in chess pawns go first"

ButtNeedle

The weather outside is weatherrr
@Orange
Reaction score
Did anybody else catch Nick calling his own brother a pawn? Or did my brain glitch out from Nick covering 57 topics in one sentence

<TrumpWrong1>

The knights can go first as well.

For example, the Dunst (1. Nc3) and Zukertort (1. Nf3) Openings.

Mark Hunt would know.

Can you post a link please?Or use a proper quotation not your own translation of the thing? Or get banned?

Last edited:
There's been one thousand threads/links/discussions over this interview. Quit being a message board cop and contribute or leave the thread alone

I didn’t understand one sentence in that whole interview.

It’s actually impressive that you understood that.

I didn’t understand one sentence in that whole interview.

It’s actually impressive that you understood that.

Yea, it was a struggle. He said it when the BMF fight came up. When he went on that tirade of that being his belt

its Nick Diaz, for all we know he was referencing some shit he saw in an animal documentary on the discovery channel

<TrumpWrong1>

Mark Hunt would know.
nf3 is one of alphazero's preferred openings too

and yet if a pawn reaches the 8th rank, it can transform into the most powerful piece (queen). hmpf

Diaz (plural) were always used as pawns. Dropped into wars, under paid, under appreciated.

Did anybody else catch Nick calling his own brother a pawn? Or did my brain glitch out from Nick covering 57 topics in one sentence
Yes. I definitely did. As soon as he finished that thought

The whole interview is basically him saying in a roundabout way that nate's got nothing on him the whole time

But the pawn line was so demeaning that it definitely stood out

<TrumpWrong1>

Mark Hunt would know.
Wrong. White goes first. Every time no matter what.

Wrong. White goes first. Every time no matter what.
giphy.gif

The whole interview is basically him saying in a roundabout way that nate's got nothing on him the whole time

Nate v. Nick

Stockton Slaps only?

pretty much what I took from it. Seemed somewhat bitter towards Nate when asked about his success and said he’s a family man now.

Diaz (plural) were always used as pawns. Dropped into wars, under paid, under appreciated.
You kidding me? Nate's been fringe top 10 for 90% of his career. Nick hasn't been relevant in 5+ years.

Relative to their actual fighting ability, they're some of the highest paid and most loved fighters on the roster.

Back