OSP vs Spann

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

OSP called put Cutelaba a few weeks ago, so this feels a little disappointing. Still a fine fight though.

Last edited:
Im on that Spann train all day.

Yeah, Cutelaba would have been much more exciting. Spann is promising, but he's not very active in the cage. Still should be a decent scrap though.

Im on that Spann train all day.

Doubt.

Spann's best win is a 40+ year old Lil Nog. Ovince is a long time UFC vet and bit chinny, but he's going to choke a motherfucker before the night's out.

Yeah, Cutelaba would have been much more exciting. Spann is promising, but he's not very active in the cage. Still should be a decent scrap though.
Still some fun options for Cutelaba; Krylov, Shogun/Craig winner, Ankaelev, Menfield, Crute, Cirkunov rematch, or Walker. 205 is low-key awesome right now.

I like this - matchmakers finally taking notice on Spann( well - off osp c/out). We find out more what they have in Spann.

Has anyone ever notice that OSP looks like Teddy Bridgewater?
i.png

Doubt.

Spann's best win is a 40+ year old Lil Nog. Ovince is a long time UFC vet and bit chinny, but he's going to choke a motherfucker before the night's out.

You know who you've beaten has nothing to do with if you will win or not.

Osp is old has poor striking and mediocre wrestling. The only thing hes got left is size, which Spann has too, and an unorthodox submission game.

Spann going to piece him up.

I like it. I feel that I have a good read of OSP nowadays. I was one of a few who thought he'd submit Oleksiejczuk without much issue, while many saw he surging young prospect and thought otherwise. I'm not seeing the same with Spann. A younger OSP KO's him with a headkick i reckon. 2019 OSP loses a UD.

Back