'Pitbull' Mauls Conor

Patricio hunting for red panty night.

A great fight that we'll probably never see.

Pitbull vs Conor is more interesting than Cowboy vs Conor.

Exciting fighter who brings the heat every bout. I'd love to see Pitbull maul Conor.

Even Bellator fighters bodying the Irish clown now. So is the rematch between Conor and the old drunk at the bar official yet or what? Still waiting an announcement...

Conor would KO that Brazilian midget in one round. Conor is 12-0 against midgets.

Was disappointed when i opened the thread

Pitbull via whatever he wants...
Canner should stick to touchbutt in the park with his fggit trainer.

Happy world chump chump day everybody. STFU already. That was long ago. Never defended but still talking.

HeartyJealousCondor-size_restricted.gif

Conor would beat most of these guys talking crap on twitter if he’d actually shut up and fight. He’s become a joke though, choosing to do his fighting on twitter instead

Conor would bless his bum life by making him rich while sending him back into obscurity. You need to have more size and/ or power than Conor to beat his ass. If you are a pocket man with pisspoor wresslin you will get trashed by McDon.

Even Bellator fighters bodying the Irish clown now. So is the rematch between Conor and the old drunk at the bar official yet or what? Still waiting an announcement...

A fight announcement is imminent! Imminent I tell ya!

Another broke bitter fighter. The game seems to be full of them

Back