Frankie Edgar vs Cory Sandhagen Official Co Main UFC North Carolina

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Going with the young lion. His striking is too dynamic

So it's a Blaydes-JDS main event and an Edgar-Sandhagen co-main?

Shaping up to be a pretty good card IMO.

Tough fight for Frankie.

Also LOL at Frankie and Aldo in the same division again.

Can't really remember Sandhagen for some reason. Definitely seen him fight multiple times, I picked Edgar solely because of that. Guess I need to fire up the old FightPass.

Conor fighting a washed up Cowboy officially confirmed

Wish this was the main event, would likely be an action-filled five rounds while I doubt JDS/Blaydes starts R4 or even 3.

Can't really remember Sandhagen for some reason. Definitely seen him fight multiple times, I picked Edgar solely because of that. Guess I need to fire up the old FightPass.
I have the same feeling for a lot of fighters. Sometimes I wonder if I should stop getting high during fights.

<{pranko}>

Really good fight, Sandhagen is legit, but Frankie will be the best fighter he's ever faced and it remains to be seen how strong/powerful he is at this weight. We haven't seen Sandhagen against someone who can repeatedly put him on his back, so I'm interested in seeing how he deals with that.

I have the same feeling for a lot of fighters. Sometimes I wonder if I should stop getting high during fights.

<{pranko}>
Haha wish it was that simple for me, I almost never watch fight cards high or drunk but still find myself not remembering a lot of these guys (other than their names).

solid. i hope cory smashes frankie.

similar to how ortega did, but i doubt cory would be able to do it so well.

Frankie moves down just to face a gigantic BW. The universe can be so hilarious.

Frankie going vs the tallest BW available

Back