News Chuck Liddell on Mike Tyson: “In a street fight, I’d win. I mean he’s got a puncher’s chance.”

Are we talking Prime Rape Tyson vs Prime Cokehead Chuck? Tyson was a well known street fighter, local gangsters and drug dealers didn't fuck with him and the one time someone did, Mike destroyed him in the street and thought he was dead.

The only way I see Chuck winning is if it went to the ground and Chuck took his back OR Chuck just kept his distance and threw a fuck ton of leg kicks. Prime Tyson was so fucking fast and had plenty of experience and knowledge fighting bigger guys with longer reach. Don't forget this guy bit someone's fucking ear off in a regulated match, what do you think he'd do in a street fight?

Last edited:
Instagram videos are fucking garbage. Where are the controls? How do I turn down the volume?! Get off my lawn!

I'd like to know who's chucks dealer is. Must be good shit.

Maybe when Chuck was in his prime, sure. But not now, I'm more worried what happened to Penn getting knocked out by the random fat stranger in the street could happen to Chuck one day, would not surprise me. One blow by a adult male and Chuck will drop hard.

Considering all chuck does is punch I really struggle to see how he comes to that conclusion.
Hes not some diverse mma fighter

Last edited:
Lol

This is the man who fought tito as a tuneup for jon jones after all

Mike would have ripped his head off

Chuck it's over Bro. PLEASE stop. You WERE the man. Maybe in your heyday, but considering that you go down when a fly lands on your chin these days and power is the absolute LAST thing to go Im pretty sure Mike could touch your face. He also seems WAY faster than you today.

Chuck would YET AGAIN have to use the phrase that he pretty much coined after waking up, "I just got caught. "

a65da3362ed158b2299fe58f45c52c53.gif

Chuck in his prime with his awful technique would get killed by early 2000s Tyson let alone prime Tyson.

I love Chuck, but the man is delusional.

Street fight mabye. Liddell land dem kicks to da head and Tyson goin sleep, however it usually takes prime Tyson no time to decapitate his opponents within seconds

n6mZstZ.gif

Oh my god...

Back