Aleksandar rakic

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's your opinion on this young men? he looked good for me, seems to be pretty technical which makes me have more confidence in him than jhonny walker but i still havent seem enough of his game

Right body for LHW. Absolutely no proof he's the real deal. Last win is against a fast fading Manuwa. At 27, needs to consider his next fight very carefully. Has to be someone legit but not an unrealistic step up in competition.

Let him fight Glover

Never fought once in America, 1 canadian, 2 Germany and 1 Sweden card. Just an observation.

His next test against Volkan will be huge and very telling.

Right body for LHW. Absolutely no proof he's the real deal. Last win is against a fast fading Manuwa. At 27, needs to consider his next fight very carefully. Has to be someone legit but not an unrealistic step up in competition.
So you saiying he could be for real?Screenshot_2019-11-13-10-11-35-1.png

His next test against Volkan will be huge and very telling.
Coming on to say.Ryan Spann also needs to get high profile fight to see what we have.
UFC needs to throw as much wet t.p to wall as possible and see what sticks.

He has the best frame possible for LHW, he is young, apparently takes it seriously and has shown a well rounded game (can strike and can grapple).

How good he is we still don't know. But his next fight will tell us a lot.

Volkan is legit.

If he beats Volkan then he's definitely legit, if he loses a close fight with Volkan then he's still quite possibly legit.

I have no idea where I'm going with this.

The one thing I know for sure about him is that if he beats Volkan soundly, almost everyone here will be talking about how fucked Jon is.

Rakic is gonna go back to fighting against serbian bums in regional promotions alongside Stosic in no time.

Rakic is gonna go back to fighting against serbian bums in regional promotions alongside Stosic in no time.
If a scrub like Latifi can hang around the UFC for nearly a decade, Rakic should be fine.

He's an exciting prospect for sure!
He's well rounded, strong and pretty powerful, especially with his kicks, just ask Justin Ledet (who got his legs nearly kicked to mush) or Jimi Manuwa.
The only thing that worries me a bit is that he leaves himself a bit open at times, but then again his chin and recovery has looked superb so far.

As already said in this thread, Volkan will be a big test for him.

If he beats Volkan then he's definitely legit, if he loses a close fight with Volkan then he's still quite possibly legit.

I have no idea where I'm going with this.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Back