Allowed to ask for best UFC Fight betting sites?

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IS it cool to ask for a list of top sites, where my CC won't suddenly be getting charges in far away countries 6 months later?

Don't have to give ID theft away like you used to making copies in order to get paid out ? Haven't looked into it in forever so asking a lots changed

paypal me what you want to bet and ill pocket I mean invest it into the proper betting channels sucker I mean wolfman

IDK

Tiny DC shakes his head at everything, but Anderson is telling me that's not a good thing

And maybe the name Buttneedle I should just stay away from because Jesus says so

Guy covered me at UFC PPV since he made 10k a few months back,

So I bet $10 on a parlay, me being in the legal state of Nonya god damn business, and did a 3 fight Parlay
Walked out of party with $65.

I predicted Adesanya vs Silva 2-1 rounds decision and 1st round KO by Nunez over Cyborg publically....

Get on board

Guy covered me at UFC PPV since he made 10k a few months back,

So I bet $10 on a parlay, me being in the legal state of Nonya god damn business, and did a 3 fight Parlay
Walked out of party with $65.

I predicted Adesanya vs Silva 2-1 rounds decision and 1st round KO by Nunez over Cyborg publically....

Get on board
There is thing it's called "Google". It's this crazy new way to instantly find information. Or you could try the other revolutionary "search engine" that's called "Bing". With 1 minute of your time you could cut out the middleman....Wolfman.

WTF is a google?

I want to know whom bets without having to get your CC stolen or having to fax in copies of ID and sig to get paid?

That's how it was when I did it once so didn't get into it.

So like is that not a thing anymore?

Send my question to the internets and put some hashbrowns on it and get back to me

WTF is a google?

I want to know whom bets without having to get your CC stolen or having to fax in copies of ID and sig to get paid?

That's how it was when I did it once so didn't get into it.

So like is that not a thing anymore?

Send my question to the internets and put some hashbrowns on it and get back to me
You are almost a good troll. Almost.....
You are not funny IMO <mma3>Key to being a decent troll is having a comedic presence to your posts.<mma4>

regular google will only find you pieces of info I have google premium which uses more internet power

sherdog discount is 20 bucks a search lemme know wolfman

What a shitty thread. This should have been locked instead of being moved to the betting discussion sub forum.

IS it cool to ask for a list of top sites, where my CC won't suddenly be getting charges in far away countries 6 months later?

Don't have to give ID theft away like you used to making copies in order to get paid out ? Haven't looked into it in forever so asking a lots changed
Don't do it, Dan. You're a nice guy. Focus on your career and your family life.

IDK why everyone is shitting on the TS.
Personally I use bet365 and they are gutting me on fees which lower my net returns, but this is because I am based in Germany.

However, as far as professionalism goes, I do not think that there is anything shady going on there.

IDK why everyone is shitting on the TS.
Personally I use bet365 and they are gutting me on fees which lower my net returns, but this is because I am based in Germany.

However, as far as professionalism goes, I do not think that there is anything shady going on there.
I am not "shitting" on Dan. I like him a lot. I don't want him to gamble his money away.

What a shitty thread. This should have been locked instead of being moved to the betting discussion sub forum.
Great thread if your into campy humor. The man of Wolfs posts always result in funny jargon.

MagumboSportsBet.com

Based in Nigeria, instant payout.

Just go for the Russian bookies. They're the legit ones.

Back