Tyson Fury's father wants to fight Dana: "Keep my son’s name out of your mouth"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“How does he know about smashing anybody when Tyson comes from a smashing family, you know what I’m saying? When I can probably smash Dana White with one punch, you know what I’m saying? So how can he write my son off like that? You can’t write a man off with Tyson’s ability or heart or will to win, and he knows that. He’s talking stupid,” John Fury said.

“Let him talk to me like that. I’ll fight him,” Fury added. “Match me up with him tonight, you know what I’m saying? Because I believe I’m the best 54-year-old man in the world. I’m the fittest, I know that, and I’m the best 54-year-old man on the planet. I’m going to prove it anytime, anywhere, for free or for money. So let him take that in your pipe and smoke it. I mean that, mate. Keep my son’s name out of your mouth. If it’s not good, don’t talk about him.”

We now await White’s response to the elder Fury’s comments.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-a-fight-keep-my-sons-name-out-of-your-mouth/

Dana didn't even say anything that bad. He really pulls the feelings out of people

Dana doesn't have much to worry about. Fury Sr. is a criminal who can't leave the UK.

Delusional old ass man. Takedown -> Mount -> Sub. This will happen to any boxer who moves to MMA without training for years before transitioning and no amount of heart, skill or willpower can change that.

Tyson could get knee barred/heel hooked so quick but he'd never be put in with someone who can actually do them.

Old man Fury is a wild man, only a few years ago did he take a mans eye out.

How embarrassing for Fury his dad is standing up for him. Give him the James Toney treatment imo

Delusional old ass man. Takedown -> Mount -> Sub. This will happen to any boxer who moves to MMA without training for years before transitioning and no amount of heart, skill or willpower can change that.
Israel Adesanya with 6 months of TDD is undefeated with 14 knockouts

Tyson could get knee barred/heel hooked so quick but he'd never be put in with someone who can actually do them.

Old man Fury is a wild man, only a few years ago did he take a mans eye out.
And any UFC heavyweight would get slept so quick in a world class boxing match but are so broke doing MMA that they beg to get KOd. Pathetic..

Fury added. “Match me up with him tonight, you know what I’m saying? Because I believe I’m the best 54-year-old man in the world. I’m the fittest, I know that, and I’m the best 54-year-old man on the planet. I’m going to prove it anytime, anywhere, for free or for money.

Abdulmanap would ragdoll this man

I hope he kicks Dana’s teeth in. Dana should seriously shut his mouth

John Fury is a colossal piece of shit, he gouged a guys eye out in front his kids over an incident about a beer that happened a decade previous.

"You know what i'm saying?" No, no i don't.

My dad can beat up your dad is a child's argument. I guess we are dealing with grown children here. Reminds me of the black baller brand shit.... <{clintugh}>

Interesting way to describe an asshole, I think I’ll steal that.

He said he'd love to have Fury but he doesn't see why he'd leave a sport where he makes millions to be a top guy. Real asshole stuff here

Imagine getting that triggered over words.

Also Dana would probably beat him.

These derivative beefs are getting tedious. (Nick Diaz on his brother and this guy for his son.) Helicopter parent and brother.

Back