Tyron "Victim" Woodley...

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's ducking Leon "Scott" Edwards so hard. He knows Edwards will beat him easily.

He's talking about Khabib, Israel and Usman / Covington winner just like he talked about GSP, Diaz brothers and Conor. He's talking about Adesanya only, because he knows it's impossible fight to get for him.

He's old, Dana hates him, fans don't give a fuck about him so he can accept Edwards fight or retire it's simple as that. Tyron is always a victim and he claims he deserves everything, because he's black.

Usman outclassed him, he deserves nothing. I don't like Usman and Woodley, but at least Marty does not act like a victim.

Bruv... Man's got no shit on Edwards fam.
giphy.gif
Literally man can win the fight with a jab bruv!

he's an independent contractor, he can accept whatever fight he wants to or not

He's ducking Leon "Scott" Edwards so hard. He knows Edwards will beat him easily.

He's talking about Khabib, Israel and Usman / Covington winner just like he talked about GSP, Diaz brothers and Conor. He's talking about Adesanya only, because he knows it's impossible fight to get for him.

He's old, Dana hates him, fans don't give a fuck about him so he can accept Edwards fight or retire it's simple as that. Tyron is always a victim and he claims he deserves everything, because he's black.

Usman outclassed him, he deserves nothing. I don't like Usman and Woodley, but at least Marty does not act like a victim.

He needs to fight Leon. Don't be scared homie!

TS really has it out for Woodley lol.

He needs to get back in there and get a win

When you're that severely outclassed over 5 rounds in a championship fight, you shouldn't expect an immediate rematch

It's not like he had a long reign like Anderson Silva or GSP. He won 3 fights as the champ: a questionable decision in a boring fight against WB, a boring decision against an old Maia, and an impressive victory against an overrated dude who got chased out of the division by Masvidal

He got the strap... but had one of the most boring series of title defenses in the modern era. Literally had fans booing and putting their cell phone lights on. Once he lost the belt all his bargaining power went out the window.

he really needs to just take the Edwards fight. If he can win in a dominant fashion he might get Colby, Usman, or Masvidal.

woodley was playing a dangerous game. he knew he was hated by dana and the ufc, and that he isn't much of a draw. but, he was the champion, and because of that, the ufc could do nothing. i was like most people who though he would beat usman, but damn was i wrong. once he lost the title, he also lost the leverage he had. it's true that dana doesn't like him. he doesn't bring in money. of course dana hates him haha!

Cryron claiming the UFC wants to eliminate one black contender by making this fight in 3, 2, 1....

At this point I don't care, it's not like this is something new for Woodley. He doesn't have the belt so whatever. If he wants to wait around while he gets even older he can go ahead.

Tyron vs Masvidal would be great.. never gonna happen though

Woodley could get a title shot if he can knock out Edwards, or beat him in a 3 rounder.

Now Colby would have to beat Usman & then Masvidal would have to pass on the title fight for Nate, Nick, or Conor if Conor beats slow starter/old man Cowboy.

I would favor Edwards to beat Woodley though, 30-27 or 29-28.

I remember a time where people were saying he was better than GSP

Back