Jason knight fighting two scumbags at the same time

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

These guys look like school kids, but Jason handles them all right even tho they scratch and poke him in the eye.

Hmm pretty weak if you don't KO your opponent with a sucker punch as an MMA fighter...

I'd like to lodge a complaint on the quality of the video

Lol if mma fighters can’t KO this guy then Bob and Jim got no shot

That's the only way to train for Artem tbh. I've heard it feels like you're fighting two or three dudes at once because he's coming from all different angles with insane speed

Safe to say if that was me in that scenario I would've knocked them both out flat just like I nearly turned my former co-worker into a vegetable.

The GOAT bouncer KO

tenor.gif

Jason who?

I watched this, and thought it was a youtube person....i have no idea who this Jason fella is...he certainly doesnt live up to Vorhees

Jason needs to be trained by you. I bet you are a champion

I'm not saying that I'm a champion or that I'd do it better. I'm just sitting here really disappointed right now because a professional MMA fighter didin't manage to apply the necessary techniques to flatline those idiots while having the advantage of a sucker punch. Even the punch that he threw was more of a shoving punch. I wanted to see some bullies laid out :(

Just had another look at this, and i still have no idea who he is, but he went for the "hit the big not white guy" as he may pose the biggest threat..and then got into a scrap with a tiny white guy.....

Who are these people?

I'm not saying that I'm a champion or that I'd do it better. I'm just sitting here really disappointed right now because a professional MMA fighter didin't manage to apply the necessary techniques to flatline those idiots while having the advantage of a sucker punch. Even the punch that he threw was more of a shoving punch. I wanted to see some bullies laid out :(

If this guy is a MMA fighter, it kind of shows you the levels

MMA fighter in "cant throw a proper punch" shocker!!!

Back