Who here gets down to UFC 3?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yeah pretty trash game, but the striking can be fun at times if the server is decent enough to comply.

Anyone on this play sometimes? Reply or PM me the PSN names, get some scraps in whenever.

I’m still waiting for a new Fight night game, boxing is way easier to adapt to a game compared to mma

I’m still waiting for a new Fight night game, boxing is way easier to adapt to a game compared to mma
You and me both waiting on Fight Night. Thinking about getting Fight Night Champion again even though I beat it already back in like 2010. I don't know why they haven't released a worthy boxing game lately with legendary rosters. No doubt it would make money.

Fight games on new gen consoles are way too in depth for a controller. Each character having 75 moves. Haven't touched a UFC game in years because of sloppy movement. Bought MK X, played about 9 minutes and put it back in case.

Undisputed 3 was my favorite. Pride mode was dope, also there was a glitch where you can put any fighter from any weight class against each other. I would always make an event and have DJ against Stefan Struve.

Royce vs Kimo was pretty cool, and that sumo guy getting fucked up was pretty crazy too

Undisputed 3 still the GOAT MMA game. Loved the grappling in that game

Still play it on the 360. Best game-play I've experienced for MMA, but have only played one or two of the newer games.

The original undisputed was the GOAT game. UFC 3 feels like you're fighting on roller blades.

Start match, touch gloves, spam headkicks until either I gas, or land a KO.

Yes I play.

Fight Night Champion was such a good game. I miss that series. You’re right grappling is damn near impossible to simulate. That’s the problem.

The original undisputed was the GOAT game. UFC 3 feels like you're fighting on roller blades.

That's Shogun DLC
5mT63zC.gif

Back