Undefeated M-1 Lightweight Champ signs with the UFC. (10-0)

Cool, but never heard of any of the guys he's beaten, except for Lebout and he's a can.

Let's see if he can get by USADA first

Nice. Some of the M1 guys that they've brought over have looked pretty good. Damir Ismagulov is 3-0 at LW and Movsar Evloev is 2-0 at FW.

I like the UFC signing undefeated champions of other organizations. If they flame out, they flame out, not like that hasn't happened before.

They missed on KOTC champ Patrick Mix, that guy is fun to watch in Bellator.

Nice. Some of the M1 guys that they've brought over have looked pretty good. Damir Ismagulov is 3-0 at LW and Movsar Evloev is 2-0 at FW.

They're both boring and Evloev should've lost his last fight.

The UFC should try to get some of M-1's strikers instead of all their grapplers. Get Bruno Silva, the current MW champ. 16 KOs in his 19 wins. Or Shavkat Rakhmonov, the WW champ. 25 years old and he's 12-0 with 12 finishes (7 KOs/5 Subs).

The UFC should try to get some of M-1's strikers instead of all their grapplers. Get Bruno Silva, the current MW champ. 16 KOs in his 19 wins. Or Shavkat Rakhmonov, the WW champ. 25 years old and he's 12-0 with 12 finishes (7 KOs/5 Subs).

They've got Silva but he got flagged by USADA.

Shavkat Rakhmonov, the WW champ. 25 years old and he's 12-0 with 12 finishes (7 KOs/5 Subs).
Change his name to Showcat Rackman and you got yourself a marketable fighter. :D

At least this one is Russian. I've had enough Ramzaramil Shadiromagomedovs last weekend.

At least this one is Russian. I've had enough Ramzaramil Shadiromagomedovs last weekend.

Yeah this one is proper Russian. I always find these UFN cards weird, because theyre 90% Dagestanis and Chechens but the card is in Moscow or St Petersburg where these fighters are (at best) not really considered 'real Russians' and at worst, subhuman.

Yeah this one is proper Russian. I always find these UFN cards weird, because theyre 90% Dagestanis and Chechens but the card is in Moscow or St Petersburg where these fighters are (at best) not really considered 'real Russians' and at worst, subhuman.
Most top Russian fighters nowadays are from the Caucasus, so it's pretty standard that the Russian cards are filled with them.

Also the crowds in Moscow and St. Petersburg were cheering extremely loud for guys like Zabit and Islam, so I doubt there are too many people in the crowd who consider them subhumans

Yeah, people in Russia have had just about enough of the Caucus-men I suspect.

That would be like having a card in Boise, Idaho, and having only Puerto Ricans on it. "But they are Americans, whats wrong?!?!"

There is even thread here, from July 31 that Rakhmonov is signed with UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back