Dumbest MMA opinion's you've heard from others?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm currently back on forth on twitter with someone whose arguing Nick's last 3 losses are against 3 GOAT's so that means he can still go 4 years on.

The 3 GOAT's he's mentioning are obviously the losses to Anderson, GSP and yep....Carlos Condit.

I'm a big Condit fan but genuinely they're believing Condit is one of the WW Goats, I thought it was a blag but they've put several points why they think he is one of them. This got me thinking what stupid MMA arguments have you got yourself in or what are the stupidest MMA opinions you've hear from others?

I know I've read a bunch on this forum, Johnny Walker being the guy to beat Jones was another highlight in recent memory.

When Rousey was on top of the world, I got into a huge argument with one of my friends who said that Rousey was the number one pound for pound fighter in the world.

That stands head and shoulders above anything I've ever heard.

You re a poster on Sherdog why dont you check a few threads you will see a lot of them

That Conor is actually really nice in person.

I’m guessing those two girls fell for that opinion.

Where else do you hear opinions if not from others? The only other option would be "dumbest MMA opinions you've heard from yourself"? :confused:

“Jones needs to go to HW”, when he’s literally already in the Heavyweight division(LHW) and has fought there his entire UFC career

<JonesLaugh>, cucks just want him to lose ,so they grasp at straws in hopes a “few extra pounds” will do the trick

Last edited:
When Rousey was on top of the world, I got into a huge argument with one of my friends who said that Rousey was the number one pound for pound fighter in the world.

That stands head and shoulders above anything I've ever heard.

Rousey was officially considered top 3 P4P by the UFC at one point. So arguing that she was #1 could actually be considered reasonable.

goat-370x208.jpg

Rousey was officially considered top 3 P4P by the UFC at one point. So arguing that she was #1 could actually be considered reasonable.

It was an absolutely absurd ranking, and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves for mixing the men and women on pound for pound lists to this day.

She was pound for pound for pound the greatest fighter in all of WMMA. That's about as far as it went.

“Jones needs to go to HW”, when he’s literally already in the Heavyweight division(LHW) and has fought there his entire UFC career

<JonesLaugh>, cucks just want him to lose ,so they grasp at straws in hopes a “few extra pounds” will do the trick
cuck detected for not realising jones juiced his way to the top.

The Diaz brothers are 5 round fighters.

“Fighters are natural because they get tested by USADA”

"SAKU G. vs Crocop was a...work."

"Current FLWs could have won... UFC 1"

Last edited:
Chris Weidman “was winning”, therefore he could have kept doing what he did in R1 for 5 full rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back