Anyone seen this new undefeated fighter the UFC just signed?

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Judging by his record,10-0, he is a grappler- 5 SUBS 3 DECs 1 tko/ko 1 other

He is from Russia. Don't know his age and never seen him fight.
He is another LW

Roman Bogatov
roman-bogatov.jpg

He's from M1....
giphy.gif

M-1 Fighters who transition to the UFC don't usually do good.

From the hairline, I'd say he will go 0-3 before being cut.
roman_bogatov.jpg

They need to sign Ali Bagov already.

Aw yeah I’m super excited to see another generic russian

Holy fuck

Is he a ‘master of sport’ too
I almost won that from a claw machine in an arcade the other week
@JM Barrie

can't wait to see him, more of those boring dagestani/chechnyan blanket with no personalities is what the UFC need!
hamdulilah!

Is he a ‘master of sport’ too
I almost won that from a claw machine in an arcade the other week
@JM Barrie
no different then all these these bjj blackbelts in the ufc who seem to earn their belt at the local mcdojo.

no different then all these these bjj blackbelts in the ufc who seem to earn their belt at the local mcdojo.
No, it's actually very different. You cannot get a Master of Sports title without competing and winning. You can get a BJJ blackbelt by exclusively rolling with bums in your McDojo and the said belt will be "legit". For example, in order for an adult male to become a MS in sambo, he needs to place 1-6 in Russian sambo championship, the title is not granted outside of legit competition.

No, it's actually very different. You cannot get a Master of Sports title without competing and winning. You can get a BJJ blackbelt by exclusively rolling with bums in your McDojo and the said belt will be "legit". For example, in order for an adult male to become a MS in sambo, he needs to place 1-6 in Russian sambo championship, the title is not granted outside of legit competition.
You are fake news

Looking forward to seeing the return of prime M-1 McGregor

LegitimateCheerfulHyracotherium.gif

Back