Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped

I’m glad Stipe KOd cheating DC stiff
DA50490E-F14E-49B8-9DC8-C5BF4BACF5B4.jpeg
89DD3F99-D38A-4231-9430-5951FBE1E5C0.jpeg
32490361-8FFA-4D26-8759-38066CE87346.jpeg
D3DE233F-0565-4F4E-947F-F9E4B91BC5B1.jpeg

I blame my last two children on unprotected sex.

cormier the dirty cheater nearly gouged stipes eyes out multiple times in their 2 fights.

it was sickening to watch.

Last edited:
Under current rules, fighters seem to get 2 (sometimes more) free eye pokes per fight. I think in this case the referee should consider DC warned already and immediately go to penalties.

Rather than a point deduction, I'd say allow the hurt fighter to use free eyepokes until the totals are even.

TS, your definition of "stiff" must differ from mine.

Anyways, fuck eye pokes, UFC seriously needs to just implement Pride gloves to greatly reduce the chances of them happening with the downward bending of the fingers. Memory might be off, but I don't remember eye pokes happening as frequent as they do in UFC.

I got into an argument with some guy on the standup techniques forum about how it is in fact possible to train eye strikes and eye gouges to be as accurate and fast as boxing strikes. He got angry and said it wasnt, but it is.

DC isn't even striking this with true eyepoke power. Eyestrikes are real and legit and their existence kind of proves that MMA isn't actually the most effective type of fighting, although it is great and I love this sport.

Under current rules, fighters seem to get 2 (sometimes more) free eye pokes per fight. I think in this case the referee should consider DC warned already and immediately go to penalties.

Rather than a point deduction, I'd say allow the hurt fighter to use free eyepokes until the totals are even.

This if theres a trilogy fight DC should have a point deducted IMMEDIATELY. Theres enough of a sample size no freebie in the next fight

source.gif

this shit was so blatant

DC is a cheating bully that likes to play the innocent victim role

let's get the PRIDE gloves in there already for fucks sake.

Back