The one fighter that shook Masvidal

Edwards was one of the smartest fighters of his era.
And a mega feared striker with overall well rounded game.

Well, at least Masvidal DID beat him.
Stephens probably didn't fear Yves at all...

Trolls and new to MMA posters are in full effect tonight.

yves is a gangster.

i remember on rogans podcast he said "man back when i started if you had a blue belt, and 1 or 2 amateur boxing fights, you were a well rounded guy. now everybody has a black belt and has been wrestling x amount of years."

he fought in every era of mma. he must have some crazy stories

Yves would have fought for the BMF if he was still around.
One of the greatest
<RomeroSalute>

Nice mother, too.
<mma4>

yves is a gangster.

i remember on rogans podcast he said "man back when i started if you had a blue belt, and 1 or 2 amateur boxing fights, you were a well rounded guy. now everybody has a black belt and has been wrestling x amount of years."

he fought in every era of mma. he must have some crazy stories
I wish Edwards could get a broadcasting spot in the UFC. Mix it up Cruz and DC are bored. Also at this point why not just match Edwards and Hardy. We don't really need a non color commentator when so many former fighters are articulate.....

I wish Edwards could get a broadcasting spot in the UFC. Mix it up Cruz and DC are bored. Also at this point why not just match Edwards and Hardy. We don't really need a non color commentator when so many former fighters are articulate.....

I'd love to see him as a UFC commentator, but atm he is working for the PFL.
Throw out that dork Fitzgerald
<DisgustingHHH>

I'd love to see him as a UFC commentator, but atm he is working for the PFL.
Throw out that dork Fitzgerald
<DisgustingHHH>
Yeah I think he does a good job with the PFL. sadly Fitzgerald seems grandfather claused in. Throw out whoever runs the show with Hardy he seems more expendable and hasn't been around as long or ideally throw them both out.

Yeah I think he does a good job with the PFL. sadly Fitzgerald seems grandfather claused in. Throw out whoever runs the show with Hardy he seems more expendable and hasn't been around as long or ideally throw them both out.
Actually, I think I dislike Gooden more, even if it's for ridiculous reasons.

Fitzgerald is kinda weird and almost obsequious when he's with Bisping, but at least he doesn't make many mistakes and knows when to shut up.

Gooden has a strange way of wording things, I just don't like hearing him talk.
Same would go for Rogan if he wasn't the OG that he is.
<30>

Would be a great retirement plan if they'd have more switching commentators.
I bet J-Lau would be great at it and he's probably not the only one.

Actually, I think I dislike Gooden more, even if it's for ridiculous reasons.

Fitzgerald is kinda weird and almost obsequious when he's with Bisping, but at least he doesn't make many mistakes and knows when to shut up.

Gooden has a strange way of wording things, I just don't like hearing him talk.
Same would go for Rogan if he wasn't the OG that he is.
<30>

Would be a great retirement plan if they'd have more switching commentators.
I bet J-Lau would be great at it and he's probably not the only one.
Lauzon has done some broadcasting and he would be a great fit. Somehow my gut instinct is even though Lauzon has been a company man he won't fit the bill they seem to clearly favor ex champs. Lauzon will be fine regardless it was awesome to see him completely run through Pearce after his previous performances.

Yves is one the most underrated and unknown fighters.
He made MMA look beautiful as well as brutal.

Back