Greg Hardy Excited to Fight Monster "Top-Ranked Elite Assassin"

Hardy vs. Volkov

• Total voters
Yet another can!
71Bis2Sd8FL._SL1500_.jpg

this fucking guy said "pillow hands Lewis"

<36>

i hope Volkov crushes him in round 1.

At least he's not scared, homies. Guy has balls, he should get some praise for that.

No need to pad his resume or try and have a near flawless record by cherrypicking fights. Hespect

What a disgrace to Ngannou. Rooting for a double KO.

I expect Volkov to wreck him but gotta give him some major props for having the balls to step up

What a disgrace to Ngannou. Rooting for a double KO.
I think Volkov turned Francis down, and agreed to Hardy.

Francis last 3 ko's have taken a combined 72 seconds. He will forever be avoided like the plague

Dude better fill up on oxygen. This will be a huge step up in competition.

giphy.gif

Dude better fill up on oxygen. This will be a huge step up in competition.

giphy.gif
Do you remember Sidekicks? Chuck Norris movie, 90s as all fuck..
Hey Barry Warry!
Best martial artist with asthma ever

I'm really excited to see how Hardy's gas tank (or lack thereof) is going to hold up with his suspect technique lol.

Hardy can't breathe at sea level. How is he going to be able to at 2600 ft in elevation?

Ngannou being massively disrespected with this one. Volkov better put this bum away if he really did turn down Big Frank again.

At least he's not scared, homies. Guy has balls, he should get some praise for that.

No need to pad his resume or try and have a near flawless record by cherrypicking fights. Hespect
giphy.gif

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting this match to be made. Last I heard it was going to be Franky filling in for JDS.

This is a massive jump up in competition from anyone Hardy has faced thus far. Add in the short notice (meaning very little time to game-plan for a new opponent with a different style from Sosoli) along with his very suspect cardio... I'm betting on Volkov and feel pretty comfortable in doing so. That said, as much as I dislike him, Hardy is always a live threat with his power.

Time's up for Hardy.

My big half Samoan buddy who smokes weed and menthol cigarettes has asthma, so he uses an inhaler throughout getting stoned and it's hilarious to me. Guy can legit grapple/box too.

he could still be scared, pretty sure he's not going to do an interview and open up with "holy shit I am scared! I really dont want to fight and please help me baby jesus as i am super scared!"

I was scared/ butterflies/etc my first fight but i didnt show it, who would ?

Greg Hardy is happy to be here. He's just breathing itUSADAapproved all in....

Back