This will be Greg Hardy's FIFTH fight THIS YEAR. UFC fighters are LAZY

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seeing some scrub like Greg Hardy made me think how lazy and excuse ridden UFC fighters are. While his cardio and inhaler are sketch be lucky we are fortunate to see what a prime A-LEVEL workload looks like.

Too many UFC fighters are divas. They are inactive, and if they win a title a convenient injury that's been ailing them for years is booked for surgery so they are out for even more. Say what you want about Greg Hardy but at least he puts in the work.

Khabib waiting until March or later while this a level athlete putting it on the line every other month

So mods, you going to go ahead and ban this obvious troll yet?

I'll forever be rooting for Hardy now solely to see this forum whine when he wins

It’s actually not all that uncommon for fighters to fight more often early in their career. Hell, Khabib fought on average more than 5 times a year before he was in the UFC including 7 times in 2011. Lower level, easier fights aren’t as taxing and don’t require the same preparation as a high level, high stakes fight. Plus, more years in the game leads to more nagging and recurring injuries. As Hardy climbs the ladder and gets more years on him, I’d expect him to fight less often.

So mods, you going to go ahead and ban this obvious troll yet?
He’s not wrong though. Only Cerrone reaches this level of activity.

Easy to fight at regional level frequency when all your opponents are regional level bums

When your opponents consist of handpicked cans and women that's not exactly impressive

Came to say the same. Obv it’s taxing on their bodies, but there’s no reason to only fight 1x per year. It’s really become stale for champs. They all wanna sit out.

He’s right that Greg has been active. He’s not right that mma fighters are divas. There’s a huge difference between fighting top contenders and fighting random regional circuit level fighters brought in for you to beat

Shouldn’t really need that explained. The reason I ain’t addressing the TS is because he knows that. All he does is start troll threads

Seeing some scrub like Greg Hardy made me think how lazy and excuse ridden UFC fighters are. While his cardio and inhaler are sketch be lucky we are fortunate to see what a prime A-LEVEL workload looks like.

Too many UFC fighters are divas. They are inactive, and if they win a title a convenient injury that's been ailing them for years is booked for surgery so they are out for even more. Say what you want about Greg Hardy but at least he puts in the work.

everybody is willing to fight on short notice to get a title shot. when they win, yes, they stop fighting and trying to milk that star power that comes with that title

Most top level fighters have grueling fight camps which probably limits how many times they fight a year. Judging by Hardy’s last performance, I’d guess his fight camps are about as grueling as the first 6 minutes of P90x.

Back