Media Fighters pick Till vs Gastelum

I get annoyed by both these Barneys. But I hope Gastelum knocks Till out cold. Gills voice is so damn annoying, maybe we’ll never have to hear him speak again.

it’s a tough fight to pick. if till actually decides to fight instead of engaging in a staring contest, he has the skills to pick kelvin apart on the feet.

Till will pick Gas apart.

If Wonderboy had a hard time blitzing in, Gastelum has no chance.

Did Vick talk like that before his run of KO losses?

This won't even be remotely competitive. Gastelum is a far better fighter.

Wouldn't be surprised if till finds a way to win and everyone jumps on his nuts again lol

it’s a tough fight to pick. if till actually decides to fight instead of engaging in a staring contest, he has the skills to pick kelvin apart on the feet.
But he doesn't have to chin to receive the counter

<BC1>

Till is going to get murdered here. If somebody like Adesanya had so much trouble against Gastelum (Izzy being much taller and longer reach than Till) was knocked down and almost knocked out, how is Till going to fare.
Gastelum has an iron chin and one punch knock out power.
This will not go well for Till. I can see a Weidman type humiliation here.

Till will pick Gas apart.

If Wonderboy had a hard time blitzing in, Gastelum has no chance.

Wonderboy and KG fight nothing alike. Gastelum will throw while you are in the middle of a combo. Wonderboy is a good counter striker but he is a conservative counter striker. Gastelum will bear down and throw when you come in where as Wondervlboy will back away if the perfect counter is not there.

I like Till but he will get caught at some point. Gastelum has very good timing, and lot of handspeed.

Till is a dangerous striker but he is not very good at distance control and that's what prevents him from getting to the level of an Adesanya. Till doesnt really use an educated jab, he uses feints and lunges in from far. That can be very effective but against the best and against a guy like Gastelum that's just not going to cut it. He will get caught and KO'd.

Props to him for taking such a dangerous fight a brutal KO loss.

Gastelum Baptizes him probably.

Till will be a new man in there

rip gas

Tough fight to pick? Wtf

Anyone in their right mind would put their money on Gastelum.

Till's best win is over an old Cowboy. I'm still trying to wipe my memory of that pathetic Wonderboy fight where Wonderboy should have gotten the decision.

Tough fight to pick? Wtf

Anyone in their right mind would put their money on Gastelum.

Till's best win is over an old Cowboy. I'm still trying to wipe my memory of that pathetic Wonderboy fight where Wonderboy should have gotten the decision.
wonderboy def deserved the win but tills not a bum. when he engages & pressures, he’s a killer.

plus he’s keeping 15 pounds of fat/water weight in this one.

Would normally pick Gastelum but he was sounding pretty punchy, might have had his chin cracked.

I guess same could be said for old mate.

It's interesting. To me this a main event in a long time which I see as a very easy pick. Gastelum is gonna murder Till. Just my opinion anyway..

Back