Isn't it kind of ironic that

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Cain was the mma fighter who finally destroyed the "wwe ufc heavyweight era" by beating lesnar and now Cain is joining forces with wwe?

<21>

Cuz y'all don't understand that that Vince McMahon bread puts that Dana White bread to shame. Why get ya brains bashed in for 30 and 30 when you can pull punches and play fight for seven figures?

Cain was the mma fighter who finally destroyed the "wwe ufc heavyweight era" by beating lesnar and now Cain is joining forces with wwe?

How is that "Ironic"?

I don't think it is

It's a hell of a better retirement plan for Cain than what you see other UFC vets doing (BKFC, Boxing, etc)

Cain accomplished a lot in MMA, love that he can make a ton of money not getting punched in the face anymore

I demand Cain get back in the UFC and fight guys like Ngannou, Stipe, Derrick Lewis for less money

I cant wait for DC to join in as Cain's hype man. He can get involved here & there. But eventually he turns on Cain because Cain took his money fight from him, Brock. After all D.C. did for Cain; coach him in wrestling, leave heavyweight, & supporting Cain thru his injuries/rehabs. And how does Cain repay him? By stealing his Lesnar fight.

I cant wait for DC to join in as Cain's hype man. He can get involved here & there. But eventually he turns on Cain because Cain took his money fight from him, Brock. After all D.C. did for Cain; coach him in wrestling, leave heavyweight, & supporting Cain thru his injuries/rehabs. And how does Cain repay him? By stealing his Lesnar fight.

Yeah, yeah.

And then they all have a threesome match... I mean... a threeway match?...

Cuz y'all don't understand that that Vince McMahon bread puts that Dana White bread to shame. Why get ya brains bashed in for 30 and 30 when you can pull punches and play fight for seven figures?
Would rather get KO'ed once a year than slammed on my back every week. Fake wrestling is legitimately worse for you than mma and I hate wrestling.

The term for life altering major injury due to falling from extreme height is called a "bump". Took a pretty good "bump" last week, time to hit the pills and booze. It makes the UFC look completely legit and on the level in terms of how they treat their employees.

Never heard of a broken neck in mma, in wrestling it seems like almost every major wrestler has broken their neck at some point. Fuck that, I'd take the CTE instead.

It's a hell of a better retirement plan for Cain than what you see other UFC vets doing (BKFC, Boxing, etc)

Cain accomplished a lot in MMA, love that he can make a ton of money not getting punched in the face anymore

Yes, he's lucky to have that option on the table, I think Bigfoot and Gonzaga would rather have had that path available.

this is by far the most stupid line of that stupid song. :D

It's actually a free ride when you've already paid. It's traffic jams when you're already late. Don't dis the lyrical genius of Alanis

I believe the intro is actually it's a little bit funny.

It's actually a free ride when you've already paid. It's traffic jams when you're already late. Don't dis the lyrical genius of Alanis

You are correct, but still, neither of those situations are ironic :D

Back