Dame Helen Mirren disagrees with Meryl Streep, considers MMA an extraordinary art form

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She went to her first MMA event it was Combate Americas at Lake Tahoe, and was amazed by it someone asked her what she thought of it and said she disagreed with Meryl Streeps controversial Oscar speech and said its “an extraordinary art and athletic expression.”
dame-helen-mirren-1024x682.jpg

Helen-Mirren-and-Tito-Ortiz.jpg

She went to her first MMA event it was Combate Americas at Lake Tahoe, and was amazed by it someone asked her what she thought of it and said she disagreed with Meryl Streeps controversial Oscar speech and said its “an extraordinary art and athletic expression.”
Helen-Mirren-and-Tito-Ortiz.jpg

She looks better than Jenna at this point tbh.

I don't know who that easy but cool I guess.

Anyways, who gives a shit what Streep had to say about MMA? Pretty sure she just thought she was making a clever pun

They didn't make her a Dame for nothing.

Great woman.

Credit to @TidWell for giving her her royally appointed title in thread title.

I just realised Helen Mirren and Meryl Streep aren't actually the same person thanks to this thread

Tito's head is bigger than her legendary tits.

I have definitely seen her butthole.
I noticed that her acting career basically took a dive after those leaks

She was once the #1 acting prospect in Hollywood, now she's just another name

Sex sells, but only when you have appeal. (and her appeal was slashed after people saw her rather underwhelming nudes)

Prime Helen Mirren was a dime piece. And she's much more level headed than that try-hard Streep.

Also her tits are better than Meryl's, therefore, yeah.

I noticed that her acting career basically took a dive after those leaks

She was once the #1 acting prospect in Hollywood, now she's just another name

Sex sells, but only when you have appeal. (and her appeal was slashed after people saw her rather underwhelming nudes)
They weren't underwhelming. Shes annoyning but she looks dam good naked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back