As a huge Weidman fan, someone please...

LeNoirNePasMerde

Those liberal freaks go to far
Banned
Reaction score
... get him on the JRE so Rogan can give him the talk. He still has the skills of an elite fighter but his chin is beyond done. It really hurts watching him get flattened like that. For his own sake and health, he needs to retire.

1-5 since USADA, 13-0 before USADA

Never knew Chris was Brazilian.

... get him on the JRE so Rogan can give him the talk. He still has the skills of an elite fighter but his chin is beyond done. It really hurts watching him get flattened like that. For his own sake and health, he needs to retire.

Skills?

The guy offered his face on a platter for Reyes

He bought into his own hype, moving up class was stupid, his top game was good, but at LHW he will have trouble taking people down

Last edited:
He still has the skills of an elite fighter but his chin is beyond done.

If he had the skills of an elite fighter, his chin wouldn't be beyond done.

One of the skills of an elite fighter is to be able to protect your chin.

Wtf is your nickname supposed to mean ts?

Love him or hate him, Joe does a unique way of talking to fighters in a direct, yet sensitive and respectful way. Interesting thought TS.

However, I think Teh Chris should have "the talk" in the privacy of his home by his family or in a private office with Dana, not live on a nationally syndicated radio show.

he beat kelvin honestly wouldnt be terrible for him to rematch luke at this point but i can see luke handing him another loss.

Wtf is your nickname supposed to mean ts?
t5TvRxV.png

You're welcome.

I like Chris, but what are these "skills" you speak of?

Everything is a huge struggle for Chris. If ever he scores a takedown, its typically after a long struggle against the cage, which drained more from him than it did his opponent. His boxing is also some of the weakest in the sport these days. It seems like it it takes him 20 stiff punches to do the same damage his opponent inflicts on him in 1 or 2

Dont even get me started about his defense

He would probably only listen to Longo and Serra but then again, Weidman has been delusional and cocky for so long, he might not listen to anyone who doesn't reaffirm that he will a UFC champ again. He's stuck in those Pre-Anderson days when he remembers he had doubters who he then proved wrong and he thinks he's going to do it again. He's become "Everybodys All American" (the film about the washed up athlete stuck in his glory days)

he beat kelvin honestly wouldnt be terrible for him to rematch luke at this point but i can see luke handing him another loss.
Sam Alvey or bring back Elias. He needs someone to fight that can't hurt him.

If he had the skills of an elite fighter, his chin wouldn't be beyond done.

One of the skills of an elite fighter is to be able to protect your chin.

I'm telling ya, this downfall came all because of that stupid spinning back kick against Rockhold. His chin hasn't been the same since.

someone should get Joe Rogan on JRE and give him the talk about retiring from mma commentating

If he doesn't retire, I think a year or more off for him to heal and work on defense, and then, come back and fight people ranked much lower. I mean, with a loss/KO streak like his, he shouldn't have been in a title eliminator anyway. Maybe a guy ranked 10-15 because he has a name, but I think it's time to start over and fight some guys with a bit less experience, or fight some people who are down on their luck also.

Actually, if they are going to give Chris a fight, and they want to revive TUF, make him and Rockhold coaches. Give them basically a year between casting, filming, broadcast etc to get healed up and have them fight.

someone should get Joe Rogan on JRE and give him the talk about retiring from mma commentating
The only problem is that it would be Schaub giving Rogan the talk. And Schaub giving anyone the talk about anything won't end well. I'm completely convinced that if Schaub tried to talk a toddler into not pooping it's pants, that the toddler would convince Schaub that he should poop his pants to be well enough informed on the topic to talk about it.

His ground and pound from top was amazing, but his take downs were always about him being bigger and stronger. USADA has not done him any good. Also against Anderson his distance and timing were perfect, maybe he matched well against Anderson or he had the fight of his life, but after that I never seen him control the distance so well, maybe Anderson being a counter suited him more.

I like Chris, but what are these "skills" you speak of?

Everything is a huge struggle for Chris. If ever he scores a takedown, its typically after a long struggle against the cage, which drained more from him than it did his opponent. His boxing is also some of the weakest in the sport these days. It seems like it it takes him 20 stiff punches to do the same damage his opponent inflicts on him in 1 or 2

Dont even get me started about his defense

Back