Imagine the upset if Conor was the one to beat Khabib lol

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking whether he would or wouldn't or all that shit, I'm talking in theory.

We talk about this all the time to who might possibly beat him for various reasons (Tony, Gaethje etc.) but never Conor simply because it's not something we see happening.

But imagine if after all this Gaethje, Tony etc.. were all beat by Khabib then Conor got his rematch and won.

This place would blow up lol

tumblr_owyataLgeI1w27jeoo1_400.gif

All the Conor fans have is photoshops and fanfiction dream scenarios to get them through the night

Sad as hell

upload_2019-10-20_0-52-30-jpeg.663753

Last edited:
He already got his chance bro.

Last edited:
Imagine if mighty mouse was the one to beat Khabib.
But as for Conor, he didnt. Had his chance and just proved how good he really is.

All of you Khabib bandwagoners are going to become Conor fans when Conor viciously kos the overrated sambo guy from Dagestan.

I'm not talking whether he would or wouldn't or all that shit, I'm talking in theory.

We talk about this all the time to who might possibly beat him for various reasons (Tony, Gaethje etc.) but never Conor simply because it's not something we see happening.

But imagine if after all this Gaethje, Tony etc.. were all beat by Khabib then Conor got his rematch and won.

This place would blow up lol

tumblr_owyataLgeI1w27jeoo1_400.gif

Conor doesn’t get mentioned as the one to beat Khabib because we saw Khabib easily dismantle him.

All the Conor fans have is fanfiction dream scenarios to get them through the night

Yeah but if it happened like man, we'd be like shit haha

So many people would be so pissed off haha I honestly couldnt give a shit but it would for sure be entertaining here lol

Imagine if mighty mouse was the one to beat Khabib.
But as for Conor, he didnt. Had his chance and just proved how good he really is.

Well yeah but the thing is people wouldn't be pissed off like they would if Conor did.

The emotion is real in some people lol

He's on his way to Russia now to give him a one, two lol

Attention whores always follow the lead dog. Conor is just trying to get some milk off of Khabibs tits. He's hoping Khabibs elixir will make him a man again.

Conor doesn’t get mentioned as the one to beat Khabib because we saw Khabib easily dismantle him.

This is exactly the point, the place would be silent if he did lol

Or a lot of angry people for sure haha

OP, "He's on his way to Russia to fight Khabib!"

Truth, He took a picture outside the russian embassy in IRELAND to shill his proper 12.

All of you Khabib bandwagoners are going to become Conor fans when Conor viciously kos the overrated sambo guy from Dagestan.

I doubt it will happen they'd change sides but if it did, yeah it would be outrage lol

Last edited:
Attention whores always follow the lead dog. Conor is just trying to get some milk off of Khabibs tits. He's hoping Khabibs elixir will make him a man again.

He's probably sat at home eating his chicken tikka lol

Imagine if Conor got Khabib to take a taste of his whiskey and Khabib instantly lost his inhibitions and raped Conor for real? Hoo, boy, would Sherdog blow up?

Back