"I've got about five more wars in me,that one doesnt count"

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
usa_today_11132125.0.jpg

Thus said Justin Gaethje after knocking out Michael Vick. It is clear that despite his attempts to improve,even he did not percieve how easily he is dispatching his opponents now with his new approach to using his skills.

Since this fight he has two more first round finishes,without having to go through a 3 round war,taking alot of damage. They dont count either.

The question now is,who has the fucking balls to fight him next???

I'd like to see him fight Conor.
This is the perfect fight if Conor wont jump ahead of Khabib to fight Tony.

Conor would stil get respect just for fighting Justin who is one of the most dangerous guys in the sport right now.

No doubt should be in the BMF title contention.

I hope Khabib but if he faces Tony or Connie im fine with it.

No doubt should be in the BMF title contention.
Even when the dude is exhausted,he looks like he is really enjoying himself. Thats something Conor dont have.

1 left from Conor would account for about 20 wars
Meh

He still hits hard at 155,but dustin is knocking fools dead with one punch. We havent seen Conor do that at 155.

Thats not a question of balls. Tony is ahead of him.
You sure of that? Way Khabib's scumbag agent is talking sounds like GSP is ahead of Tony. As long as it's Tony Khabib is facing next and not GSP it's all good otherwise Tony would likely want to fight rather than sit out.

usa_today_11132125.0.jpg

Thus said Justin Gaethje after knocking out Michael Vick. It is clear that despite his attempts to improve,even he did not percieve how easily he is dispatching his opponents now with his new approach to using his skills.

Since this fight he has two more first round finishes,without having to go through a 3 round war,taking alot of damage. They dont count either.

The question now is,who has the fucking balls to fight him next???

LOL at “Michael Vick”

I hope you did that on purpose.
Justin is lucky the kennel was locked.

You sure of that? Way Khabib's scumbag agent is talking sounds like GSP is ahead of Tony. As long as it's Tony Khabib is facing next and not GSP it's all good otherwise Tony would likely want to fight rather than sit out.
It's his agent's job to show other options all the time. Thats advantageous to negotiating the best prices possible.

Back