Uriah Hall wants to fight Romero

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score

and get a TS if he wins. Romero is old now, but I think Uriah is the first guy to ask for a fight with Romero. I don't think he really wants this fight.

Someone refer him to the suicide helpline

Uriah wants his head kaved in by a flying knee from Cuba?

Make it happen Dana!!!!

Someone refer him to the suicide helpline

Agreed - even at this stage I think Romero molests him...

kOP7W6p.gif

He was hanging with Costa until getting nut checked. I like it

Uriah has looked good lately but is calling out the wrong guy if he wants to make it to a title shot

That being said would like to see this fight

Uriah has a decent chance. He is explosive and takes his time to do well, but so is Yoel. They will both sorta play into each other's strengths and produce us some sort of explosive fight.

I'd watch. Fireworks either way.

Hall would be underdog for sure but I wouldn’t completely count him out. There’s a rare chance he pulls something crazy.

I like the fight. I don’t think he should get a title shot If he wins though.

Hall deserves a title shot for calling Romero out alone.

Has he learned anything from Romero’s last 5 fights? They were never the same afterward.

well, he might want to stop fighting at one point due to brutal ko

Honestly I'm just excited to hear Uriah sound like he is hungry. Maybe he will finally reach his true potential.

Romero is both 42 and still a top 3 middleweight. He has no time to waste if he wants another title fight. He can't be messing with a guy like Hall, he needs to set his sights on guys like Kelvin or Cannonier.

I always thought he would be the next Anderson Silva, I still think he could be the next big thing if he strung together a few wins

Back