Fedor if he fought any of these top wrestlers today...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He will get completely demolished! Let’s see the proof, exhibition 1
giphy.gif

He had to cheat 10 times and grab the ropes in order to do the reverse
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

images

You mean to tell me Fedor who was taken down with ease by these guys who had no submission skills, will be able to defeat Cain, DC , Stipe and Jones who are leaps and bounds ahead of the guys I mentioned?
Here is an example of a lesser opponent!
2_medium.gif

DJse.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Please don’t make me laugh!
cain+catches+giant+silva+kick+and+takes+him+down+and+beats+him+senseless+gif.gif

Fedor was a great fighter but to say prime Fedor would’ve beat the top fighters of today is very naive and the proof is in the pudding ! Prove me wrong!

Last edited:
Fedor would get taken down repeatedly and UD'd handily by someone like Curtis Blaydes

Could he nuke him early? Sure, but over the long haul the odds favor a relentless wrestler with a 30lb weight advantage (especially in a cage).

Roided-up Randleman and Coleman are way more dangerous than any neutered USADA wrestler today

I feel like this thread has been made plenty and the time for it was years ago not now

Fedor is the GOAT HW. The fact that you say "top wrestlers today" tells me everything I need to know. Who are the top wrestlers today at HW? HW is dogshit compared to 2005. It has gotten way worse. Don't @ me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

images

You mean to tell me Fedor who was taken down with ease by these guys who had no submission skills, will be able to defeat Cain, DC , Stipe and Jones who are leaps and bounds ahead of the guys I mentioned?
2_medium.gif

DJse.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

cain+catches+giant+silva+kick+and+takes+him+down+and+beats+him+senseless+gif.gif

Fedor was a great fighter but to say prime Fedor would’ve beat the top fighters of today is very naive and the proof is in the pudding ! Proof me wrong!

Its impossible to prove you right or wrong without a time machine that can bring prime Fedor into the present. And if I had a time machine I could think of better uses of it than an MMA fight. You're thinking of MMA-math proof, and MMA math is one of the flakiest things out there.

An interesting thing about the Linland fight is that both used the ropes. Linland used the ropes to push Fedor into the corner, Fedor used the ropes to keep from being thrown. Which shows the problems with ropes in MMA.

Roided-up Randleman and Coleman are way more dangerous than any neutered USADA wrestler today
Those guys had worse submission defense and cardio than Derrick Lewis. Coleman's striking was absolutely pathetic and Randleman was 215lbs on a good day.

Those guys had worse submission defense and cardio than Derrick Lewis. Coleman's striking was absolutely pathetic and Randleman was 215lbs on a good day.

Randleman was 228lbs vs Fedor..

The general skill level improved, but today's wrestlers do not have better credentials than wrestlers from around 2005. If anything, we see less wrestling and judo Olympians than in the Pride days.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

images

2_medium.gif

DJse.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Fedor was a great fighter but to say prime Fedor would’ve beat the top fighters of today is very naive and the proof is in the pudding ! Proof me wrong!
Do you even know who Antonio Silva is? Are you going to start a thread about Bas Rutten having no skills because Randleman laid on top of him for almost an entire fight?

Fedor probably loses to all of them in a cage. In a ring, I easily see him nuking guys like Blaydes and Cain.

No, he just upped his juice intake which made his already putrid cardio even worse.

You insinuated that Randleman was never over 215lbs. He was like a stone heavier vs Fedor. Everything else is just opinion.

Fedor was able to submit wrestlers back then because they came from Team Hammer House and were legendarily 1-dimensional. Submissions from the bottom aren't really a thing anymore. .. Hate to say it but if Fedor doesn't get the quick KO on the feet, he's going to spend every minute of the fight being layed on and punched.

Back