Reason why Reyes will beat Jones

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Smith : What makes you different, what do you bring to the table that 20 whatever of us haven't ?
Reyes : I'm a whole different animal man, I am Dominic Reyes .

So , there it is, Jones is done, Reyes is gonna beat him because he is a different animal.

Bring Rumble back to show these fools who's the best contender.

ah the by actually being Dominic Reyes method
almost a forgotten weapon in the modern day mma era

Johnny Walker comes across as far more animal than Reyes, to Jon Jones Reyes is far more manageable than animal...

All we need is someone like Santos that has two good legs and he's done.

jon-jones-11.jpg

a4e17ed9-f6cc-46db-825d-e2cce39acd80-AP_18306791255586.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

If Jones actually mixes up wrestling I think he blows Reyes out of the Water , but he has the habit of facing his opponents where they are most dangerous and if he does that against Reyes , I think Reyes has a great shot with his size and striking .

Jon Jones can beat Dominic Reyes in a lackluster unanimous decision. The only thing Reyes will have is a slim puncher's chance.

I think Anthony Smith>Reyes.

So he knocked out a few no names, won a close decision and beat up a blown up middleweight who has only won 1 fight since 2015 and been knocked out 5 times in his last 6 fights.

Talk about another hype job.

Johnny Walker however is worth the hype because he has such crazy unpredictable striking and for that reason alone could be a threat to Jones because he could hit him with a flying knee out of nowhere and hes big enough and long enough to deal with Jons reach, Reyes is tall but has t-rex arms, he had a smaller reach than Weidman.

Rumble would crumble after he gasses,which is after round 1.
He actually does not gas that badly. His problem is that he quits as soon as he faces adversity. If he can’t get his opponent out of there he gives up. He decisioned Davis, Arlovski, and hung with DC for 3 rounds in their first fight because he had some success at the beginning.

I think jones would make him quit, but I think it would be related to rumble having zero success.

Reyes has a shot. He’s tall, long, and a natural athlete, who played college football.

Last edited:
All we need is someone like Santos that has two good legs and he's done.

WE? You all starting a let's get Jon Sherdog club isn't there like 80 of them already here..?

Please... I like Rumble but Jones tames him easier than DC did Rumbles kryptonite is a RNC I hope he took the time off to finally learn how to defend one just in case you can't KO the dude...

Rumble is done in this sport. He just showed up for the paycheck and quit in there against Cormier in Buffalo. He had great talent and questionable heart before that. He even admitted he really didn't like fighting. Stick a fork in him. The guy coming back will be much worse than before. Even less heart.

If Jones actually mixes up wrestling I think he blows Reyes out of the Water , but he has the habit of facing his opponents where they are most dangerous and if he does that against Reyes , I think Reyes has a great shot with his size and striking .
Weidman is a far slicker wrestler these days. Didn't do much for him. Jones' best weapon is the clinch, and Reyes loves when guys get desperate for it so he can step around and counter them. At worst, Reyes can sit his ass on the cage and trade kicks like Santos did. Couple that with his jab + left straight/uppercut, and you've got the recipe for a changing of the guard.

Back