Greg Hardy explains how using inhaler simply ‘evens the playing field’

I want to see him fight Ngannou tbh, even the playing field a bit

If you have a weak lung you probably should stop thinking about an athletic career. Fighters don't get to equip their bum knees or broken hands with stuff that "levels the playing field" either in between rounds.

officially can't make the 3rd round without medical assistance, thats why he loved the contender series the third round rarely had to be enforced and never got past the 3rd minute with that level of competition.

They're ALL inhaling something! It's either an inhaler or cocaine - but it's always something. I just wanna see good fights. LET THEM INHALE!

Yeah, I like it. Now everybody cut off an arm so nick Newell has a level playing field.

Guess he reads sherdog forums...

Levelling the playing field was the whole argument in defense of TRT, and the only thing it did was to allow blatant cheating.

I think asthma inhalers should be legal

Maybe he should diet more if he can't breath during fight, fucking fat fake "AAA athlethe" can fight 3*5 mn.

His personality is so so strange. The way he speaks. He speaks like he is trying to intimidate everyone.

How Hardy feels when he takes a Bump puff off his inhaler between rounds ↓↓↓

tenor.gif

Last edited:
A level athlete? Dont a lot of athletes perform without an inhaler? Like Paul Scholes
Between rounds, when cardio is such a crucial part of MMA?
It will become like cycling where every cheat just happens to be an asthmatic.

Lmao.

Between rounds, when cardio is such a crucial part of MMA?

why not, 'preventer inhalers help to protect the airways and reduce the chance of getting asthma symptoms"

Back