Prime Werdum vs Ngannou

Werdum's shitty takedowns would never come close to getting Ngannou down, and he gets his head sent to the moon.

GOAT BJJ player Mark Hunt also spent several minutes in Werdum's guard without being swept or submitted, so Ngannou should be fine there, but he probably won't follow Werdum to the ground anyway.

If Werdum gets out of RD1, his chances go up exponentially.

Ngannou literally reminds me of a universal soldier; he is such a genetic freak. I am happy he had a huge ego only for it to be deflated by Stipe; it will only serve his future self and in the rematch I dont see how Stipe beats him. I think he would KO Dc and Jones as well.

Probably Werdum circa late Pride would have the best shot, I mean he was never a great wrestler but he was quite mobile back then and more focused on avoiding punishment.

Ngannou is the best fighter in the whole solar system

Last edited:
Werdum via TKO any decade.

Exactly Overeem. Werdum arguably won all those fights against a faster better striker. They people shitting on Colby. Werdum is a legit 6'4 245lb big man.

You let him hit you with a stick.

30-7 or 50-45 Ngannou, Werdum goes down getting grazed early and from then on butt flops anytime a shot is coming. Ngannou wont jump on him and kicks him in the thigh for 5 rounds as Werdum tries to grab a foot and drag him down.

Back