Give it up for us Shertards

delbosque

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In a forum poll, the vast majority thought Reyes would dispose of Weidman. That got me thinking: As a group, we're pretty good at calling shit. Yes, on an individual basis, we may say some stupid stuff and make stupid picks from time to time. But, collectively, we know our MMA quite well.

Aside from Whittaker Adesanya, where the poll was 70% Whittaker and 30% Israel. Then Israel made it look easy

MMA is a tough game to predict for the most part

This place is fucking retarded.

What on earth are you talking about?

"But, collectively, we know our MMA quite well."

<Dany07>

With those polls I usually go with who I want to win and not who I think will, it's just a shergog forum poll it doesn't matter.

And Hilary won the popular vote. Means nothing, ppl are still stupid...

TS I'm not sure if you have really thought this through. Like, the same thing applies to even larger masses than the SD community. That's why the concepts of favorites and underdogs exist and I don't really know if the SD polls differ much from the general opinion among the larger MMA fanbase. However, we do get upsets all the time which is actually what makes MMA so interesting.

But can we see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

A guy who lost consecutive fights via stoppage moving up 20 lbs to fight a ranked opponent.

Shouldn’t have been too hard to call a winner in that one.

Although, I’ll admit, I did see Weidman making it through all 5 rounds for some reason... which is ridiculous in hindsight.

Vanilla Ice had a longer career at #1 than Weedman did.

The Chris needs to rub Conor's balls to get some luck back.

All I see are a bunch of rooks posting "calling it now!" threads, hoping for some attention if their prediction comes true.

Admittedly there are a few solid, non-biased posters that can rationally post.

All I see are a bunch of rooks posting "calling it now!" threads, hoping for some attention if their prediction comes true.

Admittedly there are a few solid, non-biased posters that can rationally post.

This. So much this. There are so many folks who should know better who keep trying to pick the 'dog in a fight so they can "look smart" if it cashes in. 9/10 times it doesn't and they look like the dumbasses they are, but when they luck out and get that 1/10 right, boy do they ever shout it out and try to live off that call for the next 5 years.

Aside from Whittaker Adesanya, where the poll was 70% Whittaker and 30% Israel. Then Israel made it look easy

MMA is a tough game to predict for the most part

Same with the jared cannonier vs jack hermansson fight

Back