Underrated UFC fights that people forgot?

Fwaming Dwagon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To name a few:

Dan Henderson vs Carlos Newton
Robbie Lawler vs Aaron Riley
Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
Tyson Griffin vs Clay Guida
Clay Guida vs Roger Huerta
Randy Couture vs Big Nog
Nik Lentz vs Evan Dunham
Demian Maia vs Jason MacDonald
Marcus Davis vs Paul Taylor
Diego Saraiva vs Jorge Gurgel
Tito Ortiz vs Vitor Belfort
Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin I
Kenny Florian vs Sean Sherk

What are yours?

Dennis Bermudez vs Diego Brandao one of the best 1 round fights ever imo.

One that always comes to mind here is Marco Polo Reyes vs Dong Hyun Ma. A true gem from the early prelims

Alex Oliveira vs Yancy Madeiros was fireworks.

Gonzaga/Eroshkin - my favourite fight of all time.

Both Sam Stout/Spencer Fisher fights. Marcus Davis/Pete Spratt. Matt Riddle/Sean Pierson. Wand/Metzger. Hellboy/Mach. Bosse/O'Connell. Varner/Trujillo. Diaz/Zaromskis. Diaz/Neer. Sell/Smith.

I could go on for years.

Edit: Not all are UFC fights. My bad.

Both Sam Stout/Spencer Fisher fights. Marcus Davis/Pete Spratt. Matt Riddle/Sean Pierson. Wand/Metzger. Hellboy/Mach. Bosse/O'Connell. Varner/Trujillo. Diaz/Zaromskis. Diaz/Neer. Sell/Smith.

I could go on for years.
Can't believe I forgot about Sam Stout and Spencer Fisher fights, both underrated guys.

To name a few:

Dan Henderson vs Carlos Newton
Robbie Lawler vs Aaron Riley
Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
Tyson Griffin vs Clay Guida
Clay Guida vs Roger Huerta
Randy Couture vs Big Nog
Nik Lentz vs Evan Dunham
Demian Maia vs Jason MacDonald
Marcus Davis vs Paul Taylor
Diego Saraiva vs Jorge Gurgel
Tito Ortiz vs Vitor Belfort
Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin I
Kenny Florian vs Sean Sherk

What are yours?
FORREST GRIFFIN VS SHOGUN RUA...people forgot how much of an upset this was, Shogun was coming to the UFC and Griffin was to be dismantled. PRIDE/UFC fans knew more so than just the average UFC fan.

Andrei Arlovski vs Wesley Correira...Just made Arlovski a star, a killer to be after that beating he gave Cabbage.

WWE's Matt Riddle vs Sean Pierson ...just watch

Scott Smith vs Pete Sell was an unsung classic barnburner with a sudden unexpected finish.

Kimbo vs DaDa 5000, Bellator fight but what a barn burner. And of course I’m bullshitting.

FORREST GRIFFIN VS SHOGUN RUA...people forgot how much of an upset this was, Shogun was coming to the UFC and Griffin was to be dismantled. PRIDE/UFC fans knew more so than just the average UFC fan.

Andrei Arlovski vs Wesley Correira...Just made Arlovski a star, a killer to be after that beating he gave Cabbage.

WWE's Matt Riddle vs Sean Pierson ...just watch

Who forgets? Lol

Scott Smith vs Pete Sell was an unsung classic barnburner with a sudden unexpected finish.

Smitt/Le had a sudden finish too. Unfortunately for Smith, that Daley fight ended his career. That dude was a bad ass.

Back