Who is the tougher fight for Khabib, GSP or Ferguson?

Prime GSP. Currently Tony.

GSP is only 2 years older than Ferguson. He looked a bit slowed when he won the MW titles against Bisping but that could be from added weight.

I would say GSP but Tony is a legit threat too. I hope 2020 brings us both these fights.

GSP is only 2 years older than Ferguson. He looked a bit slowed when he won the MW titles against Bisping but that could be from added weight.

People age at different rates (you need only go to an old folk's home to see this, or simply look at obituary notifications for people's age at death). Much of that is genetic, but also injuries, general wear and tear from years of training, and in the case of GSP time off.

GSP against Bisping was slow, with bad timing, and tired after one round. Prime GSP beats Khabib easily (too big for him). Current GSP loses badly. That's the story of getting older -- trust me, you'll go through it too.

He looked incredibly slow and yes it could be from the added size. Bit he has 1 fight in the last 6+ years. Tony is finishing guys consistently every 5-6 months or so.

GSP has explosive strength, incredible body strength, devastating power.
He can match Khabib at wrestling, anti-takedown.

Tony is tricky, but he doesn't hit that hard, he has zero body strength compared to Khabib, and he can't take a punch very well. Bleeds alot.

I think Khabib will annihilate Tony ... but will lose to GSP.
Only way Khabib beats GSP is on stamina, endurance.

Khabib will win every moment of every round with Tony, and either submit him, or beat his ass from the top position the whole fight.
By contrast, Khabib will either get KO'd by GSP, lose a decision to GSP, or will come from behind to beat GSP, in the later rounds, since GSP's air is not as good.

I don't see it. Takedown defense is GSP's forte and Tony not so much.

Khabib's biggest strength is taking the fight to the mat.

if GSP wins he'll likely outpoint him to a decision

if Tony wins he'll likely hurt him/tko

Ferguson

Gsp no doubt but still want the tony fight next. He deserves it.

Tony Ferguson will take Khabib to hell and back and win by submission.
The reason for this I believe is.
Is Tony's RELENTLESS ATTACK from EVERYWHERE.<Lmaoo>

Khabib will wipe the fucking floor with tony and make it look easy.

Tony is old and gets dummied in almost all his fights by lesser fighters. Tony has had it so good fighting lower competition, he's beat no one of real note in years now mostly unproven guys like lee or lando or total choke artists like petis and cowboy. Beating kevin lee for your belt? McNuggets was a more legit champ lol.

i don't even know how this is a question, GSP is far past it while Tony Ferguson is currently in his prime. when talking about high level athletes i'll always take the guy currently in his prime rather than the one who is past it.

Back