The Weidman story

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is getting kod left and right. His only highlight is dethroning the GOAT.

1. Was the win over Anderson fluke, now 100% confirmed?
2. Did usada destroy his career?
3. Is Anderson's career tarnished by being dethroned by a guy with such a bad record?
4. Is Weirdman still your boy?

Only beat one guy younger than him. Has one win since USADA. Quit against Mousasi. Almost got finished by Machida. Was dropped by Vitor after his TR was almost negative.

He's still someone's boy.

The Silva win wasnt a fluke , it was pure skill and it was Silva finally coming to fight a more well-rounded and better fighter than the watered down competition that he was.
Prime Weidman beats any version of Anderson , And he isnt my boy.

1. no. If only the 2nd fight happened, then maybe, possibly, yea. but no, it happened. stlyes make fights. Chris is the same fighter with a cracked chin and didnt fall for Silva bait. Won fair and square.
2. no. The timing is extremely suspect, and I get why people would think so, but hes looked exactly the same and competitive in every fight until last night. His chin is just done, and I think it was romeros knee that did it, but I dunno.
3. no. Silva was tapped by cans while he was "prime" silva and not being drug tested. stlyes make fights.
4. yes. Long Island until my death day.

The Silva win wasnt a fluke , it was pure skill and it was Silva finally coming to fight a more well-rounded and better fighter than the watered down competition that he was.
Prime Weidman beats any version of Anderson , And he isnt my boy.

El
Oh
El

1. no. If only the 2nd fight happened, then maybe, possibly, yea. but no, it happened. stlyes make fights. Chris is the same fighter with a cracked chin and didnt fall for Silva bait. Won fair and square.
2. no. The timing is extremely suspect, and I get why people would think so, but hes looked exactly the same and competitive in every fight until last night. His chin is just done, and I think it was romeros knee that did it, but I dunno.
3. no. Silva was tapped by cans while he was "prime" silva and not being drug tested. stlyes make fights.
4. yes. Long Island until my death day.

How did he look competitive in his last fight? Swinged for the fences, couldn't complete a td, got kod by a jab.

How did he look competitive in his last fight? Swinged for the fences, couldn't complete a td, got kod by a jab.
like I said, hes looked competitive in every fight until last night. last night he looked like a fish in africa

This guy is getting kod left and right. His only highlight is dethroning the GOAT.

1. Was the win over Anderson fluke, now 100% confirmed?
2. Did usada destroy his career?
3. Is Anderson's career tarnished by being dethroned by a guy with such a bad record?
4. Is Weirdman still your boy?
Weidman's not my boy, but this guy is:
frodo.jpg

Back