Conor McGregor is a less athletic (obviously) Ron Artest

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Artest at least was honest about his struggles with mental health and got help. Of course some MMA fighter will never be the caliber athlete of an NBA player but the amount of trouble both of them have gotten into is similar.

Meta World Peace would knock Conor’s head clean off.

Ron Artest never fought pointgaurds i.e men half his size. Conor loves beating on Fly weights.

Artest at least was honest about his struggles with mental health and got help. Of course some MMA fighter will never be the caliber athlete of an NBA player but the amount of trouble both of them have gotten into is similar.
I totally get what you are saying TS and your thread is not some random Sherdog BS.....only Ron had more vicious elbow strikes than McG.
giphy.gif

Man the tards are out in full force today

NBA players are long legged and clumsy. Not really athletic when applied to every day life.

Can you imagine what these NBA guys would look like on skis or a snowboard? Lol.

This c is reaching BIG TIME! They both do stupid shit , but besides a few minor things they are nothing alike

Mma fighters are not A level athletes

Thanks ts, that's never been brought up here before.

I can't believe americans are so damn retarded about athletics lmao

Conor doesn't have mental health issues.

His issue is Money+Alcohol+Women+Drugs. You do the math.

Back