I hope Khabib doesn't acknowledge the tap, next time.

TuggSpeedman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That nutjob needs to be taught a REAL lesson. The other fighters out there that think they are gonna pull this same shit that Conor does and not have to suffer any consequences need a reality check. So, I do think at some point there will be a rematch, maybe Khabib's last fight? The perfect time to choke Conor Mcgregor into unconsciousness and leave him lying on the canvas as an example

This dude seriously tried calling out fucking Frankie Edgar in 2019. He's done in my eyes.

It's a sport, this isn't the gladiator days of fighting to the death.

I'm not talking about killing the guy, jeez! I'm talking about leaving his helpless, unconscious body on display for the world to see what happens to Twitter tough guys.

He didn't really last time Herb had to pry him off.

I don't think Conor will ever get a rematch anyway. I doubt he even fights again.

This. If we aren’t going to fight by the rules then what’s the point. This isn’t vigilante justice or Paul Harris refusing to let go.

Better if he gets him into the same position and breaks his jaw with the squeeze. Make Conor never run his mouth again.

Conor is a keyboard warrior these days. His real fights now are at courts and with senior citizens.

>Next time

McManlet is done, get over it.

image.jpg

What next time?

and he doesn’t have to acknowledge the tap. He damn sure better acknowledge the ref though

Better if he gets him into the same position and breaks his jaw with the squeeze. Make Conor never run his mouth again.

I like this more, actually. Just beat his fucking ass this time, don't submit him.

khabib had to go for it because he realised he couldn't rearrange conors face like he claimed. Conor took the previous round off him and he went against his word. Conor shouldn't have given him the credit of not pussying out and trying to tap him. If he hadn't he would of been ready to defend the choke. You can see he doesn't hand fight it. Khabib is a bitch.

I'm not talking about killing the guy, jeez! I'm talking about leaving his helpless, unconscious body on display for the world to see what happens to Twitter tough guys.

I would happily watch him killed in the Octagon

I know you shouldnt condone gratuitous violence, violence creates violence and yadi da BUT...

Where is that Maia/Story gif when you need it ?

khabib had to go for it because he realised he couldn't rearrange conors face like he claimed. Conor took the previous round off him and he went against his word. Conor shouldn't have given him the credit of not pussying out and trying to tap him. If he hadn't he would of been ready to defend the choke. You can see he doesn't hand fight it. Khabib is a bitch.
What the fuck are you even talking about you fucking moron?

You what mate?
giphy.gif

Incidentally has he been convicted of either alleged assault? No presumption of innocence?
Gardai don’t work that way, if he was innocent it would have been declared already TWICE.

You don’t get accused of brutal rape twice inside of ONE year if you’re an innocent man.

Gardai don’t work that way, if he was innocent it would have been declared already TWICE.

You don’t get accused of brutal rape twice inside of ONE year if you’re an innocent man.
So that's a no on the whole presumption of innocence thing? I see you're based in China, any chance you were born there, is the presumption of innocence a foreign concept to you?

Back