Media Colby "Chaos" Covington reacts to Ali Abdelasleaze latest incident.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a recent interview with Submission Radio Colby Covington was asked about Ali Abdelaziz and he replied with the following...

“Well, first off, you got to get his name right. His name is Ali Abdelasleaze. The sleazeball is a terrorist rat. The guy has no boundaries, I can’t believe he hasn’t been deported yet,” Covington said. “By the way, I’m about to get on the phone with Donald Trump after I get off this interview. That is the second time he has punched someone in the face in the last couple of months.

“He has two charges pending in Vegas against him. Also, I don’t know if you guys, you guys should do your research and do some digging into this, but he also has a sexual assault case against one of the UFC employees for trying to rape one of the UFC employees at an event. You should dig into that and start asking Ali those questions. The guy is a complete scumbag, a dirtbag, and I don’t know how he hasn’t been deported yet.

“He must have definitely ratted all his friends from Egypt and got them life sentences and must still be giving them informant type information to be getting off all the charges he has gotten off. That guy is literally done everything there is to in the book besides kill somebody that we know of. The guy is a sleazeball and that is that.”

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house-1.jpg

Great to see the champ putting this scumbag in his place , Can't wait for him to destroy Fakenewsman in front of Ali.

ironic. calling someone a rat when he calls the police every time there's a conflict.

Colby actually getting ali deported by calling trump would be awesome

How can you go by the name “Chaos” when you call the police any time anything remotely chaotic happens?

ironic. calling someone a rat when he calls the police every time there's a conflict.

Wrong playboy.

Turning in your partner in crime would make someone a “rat”

Turning in a Terrorist makes you a good citizen.

<TheDonald>

December can't get here soon enough...

How can you go by the name “Chaos” when you call the police any time anything remotely chaotic happens?
He calls himself Chaos because this is what he does to his opponents inside the cage.
so-paulo-sp-29102017-ufc-fight-night-fight-between-demian-maia-black-KFHH8W.jpg

Wrong playboy.

Turning in your partner in crime would make someone a “rat”

Turning in a Terrorist makes you a good citizen.

<TheDonald>

Lol at good citizen. He turned on his buddies to save himself. Thats it.

thank goodness for american hero colby in ufc setting things right

If the fight with Kamaru happens, I hope he wins just to see the internet melt down. It would be crazy.

I remember people thinking Colby made this up but he is right, someone posted all the paperwork on Ali dude was an informant, but I think Ali gets a pass because they gave him immunity in US for exchange of names and ratting that is why he never gets deported, if he goes back to Egypt they will likely kill him.

Back