Zabit > Yair... No wonder he avoided this fight like the plague

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
Zabit dominated Jeremy, outclassed him on the feet and on the ground. Zero success for Jeremy over 15 minutes.

Yair cheated 7 times all in all and he should be on his knees thanking the virgin of Guadalupe that his eye poke turned this fight into a three round affair.

He is one of the most overrated kickers in the game in my opinion, not even top 5 kickers in UFC.

Yair after reading this
bisping_yair.0.jpg

Zabit dominated Jeremy, outclassed him on the feet and on the ground. Zero success for Jeremy over 15 minutes.

Yair cheated 7 times all in all and he should be on his knees thanking the virgin of Guadalupe that his eye poke turned this fight into a three round affair.

He is one of the most overrated kickers in the game in my opinion, not even top 5 kickers in UFC.
Yair by KO. He’s been asking for this fight and zabit doesnt want it anymore. Also Yair didn’t cheat anymore than Stephens. Stephens was holding Yairs gloves

Yair by KO. He’s been asking for this fight and zabit doesnt want it anymore.

Maybe because Yair pulled out of the fight 2 times and Zabit trained for months and didn't get a paycheck because of that duck - would you repeat that? also maybe Zabit would like his eyesight to stay intact.

Yair by KO. He’s been asking for this fight and zabit doesnt want it anymore. Also Yair didn’t cheat anymore than Stephens. Stephens was holding Yairs gloves
Hi Yair,

Mucho gusto mi amigo.

I didn’t mean to offend you.

Maybe so, but I still want to see them fight.

Yair went for the finish thats why he gassed in the third Zabit played it safe the whole time

Yair was actually close to Finish that fight.

Maybe because Yair pulled out of the fight 2 times and Zabit trained for months and didn't get a paycheck because of that duck - would you repeat that? also maybe Zabit would like his eyesight to stay intact.
He pulled out of the fight once for injury and the first potential fight he never signed because he wanted more money. By your logic zabit is a duck...

Yair got closer to finishing than Zabit, don’t even think Stephens was ever in trouble. Don’t know why the hell your bringing up MMAth anyways, Woodson had a much more dominant performance against Bochniak than Zabit, Zabit is so overrated! Amirite?

I still want to see the fight. And like others said, Yair was closer to finishing Jeremy while Zabit had a good 2 rounds and coasted the third, so I don’t think think their respective fights against Jeremy are the only indicators on how they would do against each other.

Kattar is a much more dangerous fighter than Yair.
Zabit should fight for the title if he beats Kattar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back