Colby War Wagon - Slap that bald Goof

DespicablePeep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All aboard the WAR WAGON, finally someone will set the bald goof straight, if Colby MAGA Covington beats Usman he is promising to slap that bold idiot after, he is doing this for US and all the fighters

God bless Colby

ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Lmao at thinking Colby wins against Dana. Nobody wins against Dana. Whether you like it or not, Dana is the biggest gangster in all of mma and he always wins. Colby will be his bitch very soon.

All aboard the WAR WAGON, finally someone will set the bald goof straight, if Colby MAGA Covington beats Usman he is promising to slap that bold idiot after, he is doing this for US and all the fighters

God bless Colby

what do you think would happen to colbys career if he was to win that belt and smack dana white ?

Lmao at thinking Colby wins against Dana. Nobody wins against Dana. Whether you like it or not, Dana is the biggest gangster in all of mma and he always wins. Colby will be his bitch very soon.

Your dick is hard for Dana son

The guy hides behind a desk job pretending to be though lol

I like Dana better than Colby, and I don't like Dana.

Hope Dana slaps him with the belt before he wraps it around Usmans waist.

God bless Colby

Im the leader of Chaos Nation , I might give you permission to run one of the wagons though.
Kingf Colby bless

Anyone of those is a good enough reason to slap that piece of shit

The respect of the goons on sherdog is really not a good reason to throw a career away.

Colby or any other fighter will never fight in the united states again if they go hands on with dana white and you know this in your heart to be true.

Im the leader of Chaos Nation , I might give you permission to run one of the wagons though.
Kingf Colby bless

Thank you brother! This will reach Colby's ears and he will deliver

Dana is right now calling a sherdog mod to delete this thread and ban me forever, when this happens remember to post it again

War Colby

The respect of the goons on sherdog is really not a good reason to throw a career away.

Colby or any other fighter will never fight in the united states again if they go hands on with dana white and you know this in your heart to be true.

Money talks, Conor has done far worse and got away so far

Money talks, Conor has done far worse and got away so far

Yea money talks and colby doesnt draw it

and no conor has not done worse than putting his hands on dana white. Conor is obnoxious but hes not that dumb . Knocking bitches up throwing dollies and slapping old men at the bar dont come close to putting your hands on the kingpin of mma

Back