Was Tito in the right about chuck and dana?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know the story is Tito was fearful of Chuck and all that. However is their a chance that Tito really thought him and chuck were friends and didn't want to fight friends?

I don't fight friends unless we aren't friends anymore and maybe tito thought same way?

Chuck and Dana paint the story one way and maybe they are right but just maybe Chuck is the dirty one here?

Tito just didn't want to fight chuck because of their sparring sessions, when you know someone is better than you in sparring.. Why would you want to get embarrassed in front of millions world wide? Unless it's for the right amount of money.. like everything in life.. $$$$

Tito just didn't want to fight chuck because of their sparring sessions, when you know someone is better than you in sparring.. Why would you want to get embarrassed in front of millions world wide? Unless it's for the right amount of money.. like everything in life.. $$$$

I know. However weren't they friends? Some friends dont fight each other or want too.

Tito just didn't want to fight chuck because of their sparring sessions, when you know someone is better than you in sparring.. Why would you want to get embarrassed in fron
of millions world wide? Unless it's for the right amount of money.. like everything in life.. $$$$

No different than any other MMA fight or boxing match that took a long time to book. The money has to be right. But Uncle Dana had to shape the narrative that Tito was just a dumb pussy..

Poor Tito. He was outmaneuvered big by Dana. Always had the sense that Tito was a good dude who just didn't have the tools to battle a cunning scumbag like Dana White.

I thought Dana came off really poorly in the doc.

He was just a complete asshole to a guy in Tito who he literally should be blowing for saving the company.

personal feelings aside, it's just like dude....it was 15 years ago. You can't just relax. Hell even Tito was complimentary of him for the most part

He was just a complete asshole to a guy in Tito who he literally should be blowing for saving the company.

personal feelings aside, it's just like dude....it was 15 years ago. You can't just relax. Hell even Tito was complimentary of him for the most part

When you want to be the tough guy out of the 3 but your the weakest of the 3.

Tito said he was trying to get Chuck to hold out (with him) for more money from the UFC for both of them. The 30 for 30 made it seem like Chuck was so game for the fight he didn’t want to mess around with any of that.
.. it also made it seem that by that point the UFC was over him and used the “he scared” tactic against Tito.

Spot on

And Dana should have been shut down by ESPN on this one. The Fucking Director backed by ESPN, should have either cut Dana's comments or told Dana "This shit is not about you". Dana obviously swung his big dick on this one, and ESPN allowed it..

I 100% believe Tito wanted no part of Chuck. Whether that was due to them being friend's or because he got the worse of it in sparing (likely more of the latter). I also side with Tito on Dana being a POS and fucking both of those guys on the business side and making everything bitter and personal.

Right so to me if they were friends i wouldnt consider chuck a good friend.

Why? Pretty sure most training partners are willing to fight if it's for a belt. The money and prestige associated with the title are on a whole other level.

Why? Pretty sure most training partners are willing to fight if it's for a belt. The money and prestige associated with the title are on a whole other level.

I wouldnt fight my friend. People are just different. I think dana and chuck are more in the wrong here. Look at Rashad and Jones.

Back