Ben Sosoli got the chin to back it up

Looks like another trashcan being fed to hype up the women beater to me.

UFC keeping it classy, always choosing the right fighters to get behind...

giphy.gif

Hardy is a former defensive end. Somehow I feel he hits harder than all of Cansoli's opponents.

Which one will gas first? The true question for MMA HW's

<seedat>

Hardy is a former defensive end. Somehow I feel he hits harder than all of Cansoli's opponents.

Not hard enough to do anything to Allen Crowder but make him laugh out loud in Greg's face and waggle his tongue.

The same Allen Crowder who just got KO'd by a jab against Jair Rozenstruik, a REAL banger at 265lbs, in less than 30seconds.

Once Hardy finally moves into the toddlers pool (Rozenstruik, Gane, Mayes, Pavlovich, De Castro), he's getting force-fed his own teeth.

He will never make it to the 'big pool' - Ngannou, Lewis, Stipe, Overeem, JDS.

Not hard enough to do anything to Allen Crowder but make him laugh out loud in Greg's face and waggle his tongue.

The same Allen Crowder who just got KO'd by a jab against Jair Rozenstruik, a REAL banger at 265lbs, in less than 30seconds.

Once Hardy finally moves into the toddlers pool (Rozenstruik, Gane, Mayes, Pavlovich, De Castro), he's getting force-fed his own teeth.

Crowder also molested Mayes though, he's an awkward guy to fight.

I also thought Hardy was trashfire, but then he went ahead and killed Juan Adams, so I'll admit he actually has potential. I don't particularly like him, but he's no can.

If Lewis can get in that list, why don't you think Hardy can? Lewis motivation is probably... minimal, Hardy literally lives at ATT.

Just watched his interview, he seems such a nice guy, not a hint of negativity in him. He's fighting for his friend Sy Leafa who is in a coma in Thailand after a fight and needs money to be transfered back to Australia.
Impossible not to root for him, regardless of his opponent.

Back