Weidman gonna crush this guy

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
weidman gets little to no respect these days... on his way up the rankings at middleweight he was one of the most dominating and dangerous fighters on the roster... fast forward a little bit and he's the first guy to dethrone anderson by knocking him out cold, went on to defend the belt against roided lyoto and vitor then suffered a murders row of oppoents who all at one point was getting beat by him until he shat the bed and gave the fight away (except gegard, gegard whooped that ass)

fast forward a little more to today and hes fighting dominick reyes who shows some promise and potential to be great but was never and isnt on the same level chris ever was...

everybody picking against the Chris but i tell u right now... he'll take Reyes down on his first takedown attempt and submit him in the first round and make it look easy. 'Merica

The boi would not even crush Elias the Ring Girl!!! SHERBROSSSS..

It's definitely a winnable fight for both and I agree with you that Weidmann is the more skilled and well-rounded of the two. That said, Chris has been knocked out in 4 of his last 5 and is about to fight the hardest hitter in his career (besides maybe Romero), no wonder people are picking against him.

I agree. Look that guys core. He never worked out anything but biceps. Core strenght is crusial for wrestling. Weidman is going to expose this guy
USATSI_10128589_168382968_lowres.jpg

My only thought is that sometimes when fighters start going up and down weightclassed after a bad run things just dont get any better. But this Reyes guy has yet to do what weidmans done, so i agree that weisman deserves a little more respect

But where does Roxanne Modafferri fit into all this?

Weidman is an all time great MW, but I feel his pride is over, hes taking alot of damage. I dont think he wins this.
Those are the same reasons why I'm not all that optimistic him vs Jones if it ever happens.

Well I wanted to start a thread, but I guess I have to have a post count. I had an account, but hadn't logged in for a couple years despite lurking all the time, so I think it was possibly deleted. Anyway, what I wanted to bring up is guys like Reyes and Weidman weighing in a pound or two under the limit, since this is a non-title fight, the limit is 206.....are both of these guys undersized for the division or do they not manage the water cut properly? Why not cut down to 206 for this fight? Machida always came in a few pounds light from where the limit was. I'm just wondering, because Reyes, with a win, getting into title contention, he's going to face some big dudes like Walker or Jones, who cut quite a bit of weight. Anyway, let me know your thoughts.

My only thought is that sometimes when fighters start going up and down weightclassed after a bad run things just dont get any better. But this Reyes guy has yet to do what weidmans done, so i agree that weisman deserves a little more respect

Has not done what weidman has done? you mean like getting ko'd in his last 4-5 fights...haha he was ko'd stiff by jacare...and reyes hits 10x harder than jacare...

Only reason why Weidman lost those fights was because he was out of his prime...

The real question is just how good is Conor?

I just hope if Weidman wins he gets Jones next. I want to see that fight and don't think Weidman is gonna survive long in this division.

Has not done what weidman has done? you mean like getting ko'd in his last 4-5 fights...haha he was ko'd stiff by jacare...and reyes hits 10x harder than jacare...
no he doesnt, this guys power is overrated af

Was just thinking not seen many hot take threads for this stacked card.

I agree. Look that guys core. He never worked out anything but biceps. Core strenght is crusial for wrestling. Weidman is going to expose this guy
View attachment 662993
His core looks exactly like the scream mask.

455.jpg

41f91TbN5%2BL._SY450_.jpg

Or mabye i´m totally baked..

Last edited:
Back