Aldo should go to PFL

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
...and murder these fools. Leave w the million dollar prize. Would be like taking candy from a baby.

anyone watching PFL? How you think Palmer would do in the UFC FW division?

Palmer is lucky the Bull got choked out. Because he wasn’t beating him again.

Aldo should hang up the gloves and lace up the soccer boots.

Strikeforce is on too. Henderson vs Sobral. Pretty sure it's live

Damn, I completely forgot this was on. Good looking out, TS. On topic, it would be nice to see Aldo pocket that kind of cash before he hangs it up for good.

I don’t understand why more top fighters don’t just go here. Dustin should go. Frankie. Anyone near the end of their UFC accomplishments but are still obviously good enough to win one of these tournaments.

I don’t watch pfl. How many fights for the $1 mil?

I don’t understand why more top fighters don’t just go here. Dustin should go. Frankie. Anyone near the end of their UFC accomplishments but are still obviously good enough to win one of these tournaments.
Didn't Sean O'Connell win a tournament there?

I think he won the tournament, got his $1M and retired.

EDIT: Dude ended his career 12-10 and was paid more than most UFC fighters will in their entire career off of beating Vinny Magalhães.

I think Aldo wants to finish his career in the UFC. He also has stuff going on outside of fighting and seems to be pretty set financially. I'm looking forward to seeing more fighters take a shot at PFL though.

Part of the reason is you get paid pretty much nothing for the fights before the prize. So the reward of a million is nice, but that means multiple fights where shit can happen, or you getting injured and ending up making nothing. Hence a lot of fighters prefer the guaranteed money of a UFC fight...not to mention ironclad contracts. that too haha

Didn't Sean O'Connell win a tournament there?

I think he won the tournament, got his $1M and retired.

EDIT: Dude ended his career 12-10 and was paid more than most UFC fighters will in their entire career off of beating Vinny Magalhães.

Haha yeah he did. He’s sitting pretty behind the commentary booth tonight. Doing a great job too. I’m pretty sure he’s a radio host so it makes sense.

...and murder these fools. Leave w the million dollar prize. Would be like taking candy from a baby.

anyone watching PFL? How you think Palmer would do in the UFC FW division?

I don't think itd be as easy as your post makes it seem. Palmer alone is a 4x all American/ncaa runner up /never been ko'd/experienced dude , who trains with a top tier team.

As far as pfl in general, love it. Think the seedings based on points and points given for finishes encourages aggression. Rule set is a little hard to understand at 1st/ guaranteed 1mil every year for tourney champs is awesome.

Back