I Predicted Conor's Career (2 years ago)

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bold-prediction-mcgregors-tragic-career.3597873/

Predicted the outcome of the Floyd fight and his next loss to the other lightweight champion (which turned out to be Khabib).

Predicted his meltdown post-loss. Financial issues.

Only minute details were off, really.

Donate to me on Patreon for free palm and Tarot card readings through Skype. No refunds.
Crystal-ball.jpg

A lot of that sounded more like what you wanted to happen to Conor, but congratulations bud, you predicted the downfall of a big star. I don't think i've ever heard of a combat sports start falling from grace...ever
source.gif

The Conor fans who predicted his success, even before he beat Brandao, were most impressive.

To be honest TS, with all due respect, that wasn't a very difficult prediction

Most pro athletes think they'll have money coming in forever, without realizing a career is very short, live beyond their mean, have a a shitty/greedy/negative entourage, a gold-digger wife with 10 credit cards, side bitches with even more credit cards and a paid apartment, and are complete morons when it comes to taking care of their money, how to invest it, etc.

Broke retired pro-athletes is almost the norm.

I also, like many others, predicted a few years ago Conor would die lonely and probably broke too.

lol that was obvious that Mayweather would win like that, and that Mcgregor would change after his money.

I'm more keen on if people think he fights again.

I think he does, its the best way to sell his whisky. One fight probably sells him like $1 million of his whisky.

A lot of that sounded more like what you wanted to happen to Conor, but congratulations bud, you predicted the downfall of a big star. I don't think i've ever heard of a combat sports start falling from grace...ever
source.gif

This is a common misconception from the original thread.
I don't have anything against Conor. I'm more of an apathetic sociopath.

I'm predicting that all the upcoming stars will have a downfall eventually.

100% confident in my prediction

Fuck outta here TS

Sounds like every Conor hater's wet dream.

original.jpg

Jesus Christ. What the fuck is wrong with you weirdo, get a life and stop obssessing over Conor's success.

LOL Conor is living rent free in your head.

If Mayweather finishes McGregor, and I believe this is a good possibility, McGregor will do what he said he would...come back to the UFC, probably with a burning vengeance, and wipe out his next opponents with improved superior boxing and distance control.

What he won't do is sulk around after a loss. He will be back to training whenever he can.

He himself said "I have multiple titles to defend in the UFC"

<{MingNope}>

You didnt predict proper twelve and the shit tons of millions hes made from that launching country to country though, so I'm not sure where the 'bad investments' prediction came from as hes legit sold shit tons of whiskeys saw the stats a bit ago hes legit done really well with it.

Back