Masvidal will KO Diaz clean

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New Masvidal is something else. You can watch his recent instagram posts or recent fights, he looks way better at 170 than before. He is athletic, composed, goes for the kill and quickly adapts to the circumstances, like in the Till fight. Diaz may take a punch to the face, but Masvidal has that Muay Thai style of throwing hooks that come at the side of the dome, and when those hit your legs shut down. Diaz can't walk through Masvidal's punches. He will either have to point fight or say his senses goodbye.

Masvidal gotta get reminded on why he’s considered a journeyman.

Doubt it and I think Diaz is overated AF

Nothing I'd love more than to see a Stockton Slap delivered to Masvidal. Even if Diaz loses, nothing like seeing a guy that came from street fighting get slapped like that.

But disagree, Diaz has this. The constant pressure will be too much for George.

They have 1 TKO loss each in their combined 24 losses.
So neither of them are likely to get KO/TKO'd.

Maybe, he could win by submission or decision also. Can lose all those ways aswell. Fight could also end in a draw or no contest. We shouldn't forget the possibility of a DQ. Thats of course if nooone pulls out until then and the fight doesnt happen.

I see Diaz kicking his ass in 3 ,4, and 5 taking the UD, if he don’t get robbed this time

Masvidal is definitely gonna be quicker and land clean. I don’t think he’ll KO him though. If those clean lefts Conor dropped him with in the rematch didnt KO him, don’t think Masvidal will. Possibly a TKO stoppage though.
I predict Nate to take over in round 3 and control the fight from there.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't.
Come back to this thread when the fight's over and you will see that I was right.

Conor was a better striker and boxer on the 2 Nate fights then Masvidal has ever been in his entire career. And Nate handled him. So it’s hard to see Masvidal having too much success.

Yeah I’d love to see mas knock nate out. I was really hoping pettis would but that didn’t work.

I don't think anyone has actually made Nate lose consciousness.

Masvidal gotta get reminded on why he’s considered a journeyman.
Masdival the inactive will probably show up. He hasn't made an appearance in a while. It's time for him to show back up.

source.gif

Masvidal has more losses than Nate and 17 wins by decision lol. Stop overrating him.

Nate was getting tagged in boxing range by Pettis, & when closing the distance. Maybe that was just rust, but his best work is done from the clinch his last couple fights. Dirty boxing against the fence via clinch, try and get a takedown & create some scrambles. Very similar to Colby but actually going for finishes on the ground.

If he can't implement that gameplan Masivdal will light him up at range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back