Media Yair still flapping his gums about how Stephens was faking.

Fight recap:....
tenor.gif

Last edited:
And then fights him 3 weeks later?

So scared.

If the Just Bleed God is indeed a just and righteous God, he will allow Stephens to KO Yair into a living death.

This fight will likely be a boring decision

Don't get your hopes up

Would be nice for Stephens to find a way to land a clean shot. Yair has been a diva it’s nothing new.

This place is gonna be amazing when Yair finishes Jeremy.

Yair will get clipped and Stephens will get in those extra cheap shots.

It’s no longer Mexico City, it CTE CITY!

This place is gonna be amazing when Yair finishes Jeremy.
it's my biggest fear man

I want jeremy to win so bad but i'll be damned if I don't know deep inside that Yair's getting the W. Jeremy is never able to keep up with this dynamic strikers.

Man both these dudes are starting get on my nerves a little bit; Yair more so, but I still want to see him get starched.

GlossyLimpIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

So scared that he took the fight once he'd healed? Ya-Rear has no right to complain after causing the fight to end via an unnecessary foul. Hope he gets starched just for the reactions on here.

Yair is probably going to win, but I hope Jeremy flattens him

Tbh both have been pretty annoying since the first fight. Hopefully the rematch delivers.

Somehow Yair has managed to become MORE unlikable than douche Jeremy Stevens. Frankly I'm impressed. Hope he gets stiffened with an unnecessary follow up.

ITS CALLED PROMOTION. Sherdoggers seem to constantly gets on fighters' cases about shit they talk and these guys are just trying to get paid.

Back