anyone not like gsp

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
dude came back to fight bisping for an easy title fight. any top 155 would of smoked bisping. now he wants to come back to fight a smaller fighter after ducking whittaker. he claimed he had health issues...what happened to that health issue?

Omg I hate him so much it hurts hes not my goat! Roids! Grease!

dude came back to fight bisping for an easy title fight. any top 155 would of smoked bisping. now he wants to come back to fight a smaller fighter after ducking whittaker. he claimed he had health issues...what happened to that health issue?

"any top 155er would have smoked Bisping"

LOL. Shut up.

Meh.
He is one of the greats.
I also dislike the comeback and this talk about "legacy" when he puts a division on hold for a fucking year then runs scarred to fight a fighter he signed a contract for.
But you can't deny he dominated his division for a long time and is (at least) the GOAT WW.
Like him or hate him, accept that what he did was not something easily emulated.

You’ve been on here for 4 years and had to ask that? There’s guys on here that obsess over hating him.

How can anyone not like GSP?

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

He walks around lighter than Kabib. That's the result of his health issues.

Are you kidding me? Half this forum fucking hates him

Don't think it was Whittaker he was worried about. Rankings have changed since then

Champion: Michael Bisping
1 Yoel Romero
2 Luke Rockhold
3 Jacare Souza
4 Gegard Mousasi
5 Chris Weidman
6 Robert Whittaker
7 Anderson Silva

bisping is so underrated it’s not fair lol

Don't think it was Whittaker he was worried about. Rankings have changed since then

1 Yoel Romero
2 Luke Rockhold
3 Jacare Souza
4 Gegard Mousasi
5 Chris Weidman
6 Robert Whittaker
7 Anderson Silva

Looking at those rankings it really is credit to Bisping for becoming champ, to think only 2 of them are even still in the division.

Sherdog needs to invent a downvote button for this type of posts!!!

Anybody that hates GSP hates themselves more. This just proves that, no matter how hard you try, and how good you are, you can't please everyone. No, I don't look for reasons to hate people. We should all love legends. (As we've spent hours watching them succeed). This reminds me of my quote at the poker table, "sharks don't talk a bunch of $h1t," 'cause God has a plan for everyone. There's many reasons he's made GSP a G.O.A.T.! And cynical pessimists never get far, 'cause they generally don't believe, but something has to be in charge of fate! This stuff's pre-determined, like WWE.

Last edited:

1 Yoel Romero
2 Luke Rockhold
3 Jacare Souza
4 Gegard Mousasi
5 Chris Weidman
6 Robert Whittaker
7 Anderson Silva
Whittaker was the interim champ and next in line when GSP beat bisping.

GSP already answered these questions himself. He has no interest in fighting people that don't improve his legacy. The Bisping fight was a chance for him to move up and take a belt in another weight class.
The Khabib fight is a chance for him to defeat an undefeated champion with a ton of hype around them and claim another belt.

He's not going to risk his legacy fighting people that frankly don't do anything for his. GSP already defended his belt for years taking on all comers in his weight class. He's earned that right as a semi retired dude.

Back