Is Bisping doing the card this Friday?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Imagine Yair wins and Mike has to interview him? I want to see that. You know Mike does that semi fake laugh and says buddy during it.

Bisping has been my favourite commentator since he started calling the Contender Series fights. Guy just gets the energy you need to have.

<28>

Yair knows his place after teh first interview.

Screenshot_2019-09-22 Champion Sports Productions on Twitter.png

Imagine Yair wins and Mike has to interview him? I want to see that. You know Mike does that semi fake laugh and says buddy during it.

Bisping has been my favourite commentator since he started calling the Contender Series fights. Guy just gets the energy you need to have.

<28>

Cheers TS
191016100856405388.png

<28>
WAR YAIR
bloodsport_still.jpg

<28>
Lisen Buddeh

Bisping is having a knee replacement, might be a few weeks till we get him on the mic.

Back