GSP fans, do you want to see your boi fight again?

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Do you really want to see him compete?
Title fights like Marty, Izzy, Habib.
Or easier competition like Tyron, Romero, Tony?
Or much easier fights like Luke, Fatselum, Souza, Stephen, Maia, Kobe.

Do you want to see him test himself against the next generation fighters or you'd rather he stay retired?

I sense fear in them regarding Khabib. Already making excuses for him even though he just won the MW title and has a 6 inch reach advantage.

Scared of this young undefeated Russian LW taking that GOAT shine.

GSP vs Jorge after he beats Diaz. Would be good money maker, and GSP gets the BMF belt.

Hell yeah!
sdidr6_jpg.gif

I want those TDs again:
giphy.gif

Right after Khabib vs Tony they should announce:
ufc-gsp-gif-10191756

tenor.gif

Last edited:
GSP vs Jorge after he beats Diaz. Would be good money maker, and GSP gets the BMF belt.

So you want him taking on a striker who's less skilled on the ground than Diaz, whom he beat?

I think he could beat Kebab 60-40 imo. All those others you mentioned are tough fights for out of prime GSP.

I really wonder how he would look at 155. I dont know if it was just the age or weight, but he looked really slow vs Bisping. I think he would get smashed by Khabib, but I'd damn sure tune in

GSP fans are terrified of Khabib dominating their idol

Of course. GSP wants Khabib, so I'll watch that. If GSP wants to wreck Conor, I'll watch that too.

No, the man is in talk for all time GOAT discussions but is well past his prime. It isnt fair that someone like Khabib would ride his coat tails and THINK hes in those same talks if he were to beat an old GSP now.

I want to see GSP comes back to fight only if he wins at the end. Otherwise I'd be so salty I could barely watch MMA again.

The more time that passes, the more I think he should just stay retired.

If he signs a fight contract I'd definitely be pumped though

I'd like to see the Khabib fight, no other fight really makes sense for him.

I'd love to see Khabib move up for a superfight vs GSP.

Prime GSP, obv I would.

But GSP at 39, who's pretty much been out of his prime for 8 years now? Absolutely not. The Bisping win was a beautiful final chapter to an amazing career.

I'd like to see GSP back in his natural habitat at WW to see how he does against the division's new breed.

In what fucking world is romero an easier fight? That guy will be one of the best true athletes in the UFC even when he's 60 if they let him keep fighting. Who the fuck wants to see an aging GOAT contender get flying kneed by a cuban comic book character?

Back